great opportunity for improvements.
- Acted as liaison engineer between production and design, production planning and schedule departments. Redlined drawings and
- Analyzed product and process, designed process architecture for compressor stations assembly.
- Balanced process, studied man power requirements, considering lean manufacturing principles.
- Looking to standardize product for better manufacturability and process optimization.
- Supported process, production, shop floor and implemented improvements.
- Designed tools and fixtures to speed up assembly, and improve process parameters.
- Resolved customers complain thru NCR system, and implemented corrective actions.
- Purchased equipment that was identified as a process bottleneck, supported by ROI studies.