IMT

IMT Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work.
Travel Insurance Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), Warwick, RIAugust 20, 2014
Pros: cake days to celebrate your birthday with the whole company.
Great place to work, learned a lot of new skills and the other employees were great to work with.
A place where we have to work more pleasantly and prove ourself.
System Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free cab, free lunch, weekend outing, teaching new technologies.
Cons: nill
IMT Solutions is an organization where we can see a good friendly environment. We can prove ourself in different platforms. I loved that days in IMTS.
Great company to work for
Travel Insurance Broker (Current Employee), Warwick, RIJanuary 26, 2014
Pay is below average and not much room for advancement, off set by amazing management, tremendous work environment, and likable colleagues. Love the culture and the work life/balance. Sometimes can be stressful, lead to burn out.
fun workplace and productive
Assistant Professor (Former Employee), Kashipur, ULNovember 20, 2013
Pros: good environment
Cons: low incentives and salary
As a hard worker i got many responsibilties and those were also appreciated. Co workers were helpful and work here as a family. the management tries to understand the problems and also helps and guide if something is going wrong. hardest part was to live out of politics. every work was fun loving.
Working with staff, families, and students was energizing
School counselor (Current Employee), Miami, FloridaNovember 11, 2013
A typical day at work would be opening cases and setting up interventions for students with difficulties learning, working with families integrating involvement with students and behaviors, working with children in group settings and individual,l targeting social and emotional well being.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the constant success – more... of families working together with students and results continuing – less
Overnights
Overnight back room inventory associate (Current Employee), Palmyra, MEOctober 3, 2013
Pros: discount, bonuses, transfer
Cons: distance
We start with a list of departments that have a number of items on a pick list, from there we start with consumable products and merchandise. Then after setting up pallets and carts for everything we complete the departments within four hours. After lunch our team pulls all of those picks to the floor for stocking. From there we do the opposite and – more... put overstock items into the bins we picked from. Management is cooperative and the co workers make a team effort. The hardest part of the job is probably being 100% by 7AM. We use pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks and walkie stackers to help. Safety first is a very strong element in this work atmosphere. I think the most enjoyable part of this job is accomplishing deadlines. Ive learned more than I expected to learn, from machine operation to organization and distribution. – less
yoga trainer
Corporate yoga trainer (Current Employee), maruti suzukiJune 27, 2013
Cons: health care
working as yoga trainer to eymployees for fitness. this yoga classes very good to cure many complains like bake pain , stress ., learn good diet rule according to Ayurveda
thanks
A job/Internship that taught me how to maintain a wearhouse. It also taught me the basic principles of human resource management
Distribution Center Associate (Former Employee), Brunswick, OHMay 20, 2013
Pros: experience in multiple departments
Cons: the temperature in the distribution center was very hot at times
I Served as a key resource responsible for various distribution center fulfillment tasks including pull, pack, ship, repack, and assembly of sales merchandise and food products. Particular focus for this position was placed on accuracy (item identification) and productivity (speed and amount of goods and orders processed).

For human resource management, – more... the position’s responsibility was to assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources department functions and responsibilities.

The combination of working with multiple departments such as human resources and the distribution center gave me a better understanding of how a large company manages not only their products, but their employees as well – less
Great place to work with great people.
Temporary Assembler (Former Employee), Garner, IAMarch 21, 2013
Pros: guaranteed 40 hours a week
Cons: sometimes you don't have anything to do, so all you do is clean clean clean.
It was like a close family working there. I could ask anyone any question and get an honest answer without any drama. I would go back there in a heartbeat.
Toxic Enviorment
Welder fabricator/robot operator (Former Employee), Garner IowaFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: relitivly good pay
Cons: toxic work enviorment, tempetures in shop are sweltering.
Company against employe environment.
HR department not helpful to employees in basic functions.
Rampant harassment and blatant disparate treatment from management/leadmen, problems not dealt with even with going thru proper channels or after numerous complaints from multiple employees.

working there I was able to expand my skill set.
Left I.M.T. for – more... better work environment – less
Overall
welder/robot operator (Current Employee), McIntire, IAAugust 4, 2012
Pros: 401k, annual golf outing, great benifits, free lunch once every quarter
Cons: lack of management/worker communication
The overall experience is great, many new things to learn but the hard part is getting the permission. The management could be better but its not the worst ive seen. Nearly all the co-workers are great people but in any work environment there will always be the rotten eggs. The hardest part of the job is getting through the heat, some days its 130+ – more... most of the day, when its that hot it makes for a very hard and long day. – less
Empresa com boa dinâmica de grupo
administrativo - CEI (Former Employee), Setúbal, P15September 17, 2013
Tem uma boa organização entre colegas e gerencia
Apredi muito nesta oganização
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
Auxiliar de secretaria (Current Employee), São Caetano do Sul, SPJune 17, 2013
Pros: bolsa de estudo
Cons: não tem plano de carreira
O IMT é uma boa empresa onde aprendi muito sobre o meio secretariado, tem uma diretoria com boa visão e bom ambiente de trabalho.

About IMT

Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. designs and manufactures micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) devices. MEMS devices are made – Read more