Do you have previous consumer goods sales experience with a proven track record of success during your time in the field? Are you driven, dynamic and motivated by results? If the answer is yes, this unique opportunity is for you.
Impres Pharma is a contract sales organization who partners with leading national and international healthcare companies to drive sales.
Job Title: Healthcare Sales Representative (OTC) Part-time
You will have the responsibility to promote evidence based over the counter products to pharmacists to drive brand referrals while also managing all elements of the front store such as merchandizing, taking product orders, setting up displays etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing strong sales relationships with pharmacists and store managers
- Use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen the product knowledge of the pharmacist and the product need for store owners
- Responsible for front store merchandising to ensure product quantity and display requirements are being met.
- Independently manage your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Assist with in-store promotions
- Attend any promotional events within your territory and as per managers direction
- Administrative duties include; weekly and monthly reporting of territory activities
- Attend weekly conference calls and quarterly sales meetings to update product knowledge, share success stories and discuss selling strategies
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company
- Previous experience selling consumer package goods (CPG) or over the counter products OTC) in a pharmaceutical environment or merchandising experience is an asset
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and territory management skills are essential
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Unusual level of drive, competitive spirit and track record of achievement
- Valid Driver's License and access to vehicle for territory coverage
- Computer software literacy and access to Email/Internet & Microsoft Office
- Completed University degree in a related field
- Compensation: Base Salary and attractive Bonus based on performance
Visit http://imprespharma.ca/apply-online.php or our website at www.imprespharma.ca and Apply Online
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada