To be considered you must Submit an online application found at www.imprespharma.ca
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
You will have the responsibility to promote a select number of prescription products to physicians and pharmacists to drive brand awareness and increase sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing strong sales relationships with physicians and pharmacists
- Use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen the product knowledge
- Independently manage your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Attend any promotional events within your territory and as per manager’s direction (CME)
- Administrative duties include; weekly and monthly reporting of territory activities
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company
- Previous sales experience with a strong interest in pursuing a career as a pharmaceutical sales professional
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and territory management skills are essential
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Unusual level of drive, competitive spirit and track record of achievement
- Valid Driver's License and access to vehicle for territory coverage
- Computer software literacy and access to Email/Internet & Microsoft Office
- University degree
Mississauga - Niagara Falls Territory
Visit www.imprespharma.ca to Apply Online today!
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada