*Complete the online application found at www.imprespharma.ca to be considered*.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
You will be responsible for the promotion of a prescription product to a target list of physicians, pharmacists, and/or specialist to drive brand awareness and increase sales.
Why work for Impres Pharma:
- Our mission is sales force excellence. Impres Pharma is the leader in the training and coaching of healthcare sales representatives in Canada.
- We create a sales team passionate about healthcare sales and driven by the chance to earn an attractive bonus based on sales performance.
- We focus on retaining great talent. Impres Pharma’s multiple partnerships mean an opportunity that is right for your background and your career goals.
- There will be opportunities for you to grow your career within Impres Pharma and/or the partnering brand named pharmaceutical company. Impres Pharma has been an employer for many successful pharmaceutical sales and marketing professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing strong sales relationships with physicians to successfully increase market share
- Use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen product knowledge
- Independently manage your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Attend any promotional events within your territory and as per manager’s direction (CME)
- Administrative duties include; weekly and monthly reporting of territory activities
- Attend weekly conference calls and quarterly sales meeting to update product knowledge, share success stories and discuss selling strategies,
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company
- Previous pharmaceutical sales experience or related sales experience is required
- Experience successfully launching a new prescription product is an asset
- Experience selling in the Cardio Vascular market is an asset
- Unusual level of drive, competitive spirit and track record of achievement
- Completed University degree
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and territory management skills are essential
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver's License and access to vehicle for territory coverage
- Computer software literacy and access to Email/Internet & Microsoft Office
Visit www.imprespharma.ca and Apply Online today!
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada