IMPERIAL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
driver
driver (Former Employee), durbanJanuary 22, 2016
Pros: kwazulu natal
Cons: south africa
i like working with people, Ive been driving for 15 years, i very good in fixing cars, am i honest and reliable person, i was driving the new cars from imperial all the new cars that were coming in i was taking that to the terminal, i enjoy working there and i gained lot of experience when its comes to driving and interacting with people
Corporate people are great people they do listen to their workers.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Pros: Very nice place to work for the people at corporate is great.
My shift was very busy, but I know what I had to do and made sure it got done as request my upper management. Sometimes the field can be a heavy load, but as officers we done what was required. Some manager's was very hard on us field workers and caused some workers to quit, but when corporate got to speak explain to lower management and remain them that they was in our place before the understand that if we all work together things would work out for the best of the corporation.
Overall has been a decent place to work.
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Dearborn Heights, MIOctober 12, 2015
Pros: Recognition for a job well done from administration.
Cons: Do to short work staff large work load at times.
Absolutely love the residents and cleaning for them so the have a nice place to live. My co-worker's show good teamwork.
stock controller (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPSeptember 30, 2015
Pros: 1h
Cons: lon
Good company to work for with good people but with minimal development programmers in terms of career development within this merger company for some ethnic groups around to the senior vacancies
meet people from all walks of life;rotation of stock,getting rid of aging stock & sourcing new stock.
sales consultant (Current Employee), Vanderbijlpark, GPSeptember 18, 2015
Pros: company car/fuel;medical aid;pension attractive comissions
Cons: long hours & getting clients to qualify for finance from the banks
sales in the motor industry is very rewarding during conducive economic times.having all basic requirements for a dealership in place to succeed can save one a lot of frustration when it comes to meeting targets.
The people were great but there wasnt room for advancement.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Alton, ILJune 12, 2015
Pros: coworkers and supervisor
Cons: payscale
Most days were pretty normal it was a fast paced job but they did a good job at traning you before they expected speed from you.It was a job that really taught you how to think on your feet.You had to be safe first and foremost but you had to be fast and accurate too.My co workers were really nice people that worked as a team,they were the best part of the job.
Place of work
Assistant Manager Inbound Planning (Current Employee), WCApril 23, 2015
A good place to work. Rewarding of hard work and dedication. It is a good place to gain good experience when it comes to Transport and Logistics.
i was very happy and the staff was also very open and willing to teach me new things
admin/reception (Former Employee), Midrand, GPApril 21, 2015
Pros: we got woolworths discounts when we buy
i start at 6:00 as the one lady had a overflow of work so icome in early for her to teach me the system in order to help her i have learn that team work is the best way to get every thing done , the management was very good open door policy and strick as far as deadlines was he thank me for my hard work and one evening we work untill 9:00 he arrange transport to take me home my co-worker was all very friendly and willing i work long hours with over time but i learn a lot when we made our target and finnish our work on time the manager will come and say thank you guys .
was great
Route Manager (Former Employee), Sterling, WAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: steady employment
Cons: not many benefits
Great coworkers, team players. This is where I received my education on boiler maintenance. The CEO was willing to educate.
productive, challenging, fun
Switchboard/Receptionist (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPFebruary 24, 2015
Everyday I learnt something and learnt the importance of concentration.

I enjoyed working with everyone and had fun everyday even on challenging days.
productive and fun worker
admin Debrief (Current Employee), Boksburg, GPDecember 29, 2014
I have the ability to learn new concepts, working with people. Eagerness is one of my stepping stones and I love to make things happen.
Productive and profesional workplace.
Transportation Manger (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 19, 2014
Pros: must be able to be self motivated
Cons: no personal growth within the current company
I have gained a lot of experience working at Imperial. They also gave ne the opportunity to further my studies in order to move up the ladder in the corporate world.

I really enjoy the close relations between all the employees and also the support received from all areas.
Fast Growing and many learning opportunities
General Manager (Former Employee), Bloemfontein, FSOctober 10, 2014
Daily management functions
Marketing
Finance
Customer Care
Productive life-balance work environment
HR / Transformation Executive (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: lessons learnt would contribute to my writing a well-balanced thesis, for my phd in leadership in performance and change.
Cons: utilization of lifo would lead to mediocrity reining, as employees that have been longer in the organisation think they are secure.
My daily tasks were never the same and I found my job challenging and learned a lot about the Motor Industry.
The workplace was very different to what I had gotten accustomed to in the Engineering Sector, where I predominantly worked.I mostly was not mentally challenged by my colleagues. The work environment is not very appreciative of diverse cultures, and is not very welcoming. Some employees speak Afrikaans in meetings. I happen to be very innovative, creative and have the ability to provide tentative solutions to any problem. This is impeded, due to my limited vocabulary in Afrikaans. I found this extremely frustrating, as I always yearn to make significantly tangible value to the organisation I work for.
another day cooking
cook (Current Employee), London, ARSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: weekends and holidays off
Cons: the drive to work every morning
I get to work I get everything ready to start the day I stark cooking breakfast and once we open I cook for everybody at the nuclear plant then we will close for an hour then we come back for lunch cook some more and then we close clean up and go home
The Imperial have great team work and excellent patient care
CNA (Former Employee), Chicago ilSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch and bonuses
Cons: union dues
on a typical day I would have 13-15 patients at a time I will dress, feed, and assist those how need it more. I document everything on a daily basics such as transportation, feeding, bath, and any activities.
Okay
Driver (Former Employee), FSAugust 6, 2014
Pros: birthday celebrations
Cons: long meetings sometimes unecessary
All i was expecting was there though some were fulfilled partially but i am grateful to the opportunity they gave me.
Sales job
Sales (Former Employee), Irvine, CaJuly 16, 2014
Pros: long lunches, pay weekly
Cons: the product was very hard to sell, tedious calling all day long
Imperial was a decent job in a nice office building. I was given a lead list of people to call and I would call all day to sell internet coaching for an online business. Using the leads i constantly called people until i got a sale.
securing is the key
Security Guard (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2014
an honor to do what I love doing. to protect and serve as a human is a great feeling.
Nice clean work enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Alton, ILApril 22, 2014
Imperial is a nice clean safe place to work. I learned how to work many different tools.