Imperial Tobacco Canada

Imperial Tobacco Canada Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Exciting job with everyday a new day and a new experience.
Trade Marketing Account Representative (Current Employee), Central NewfoundlandMay 7, 2013
Pros: competitive salary, company vehicle, gas card, per diem
Cons: drive time
I typically complete between 8 to 10 visits to retail stores within my territory of Central NL. In these accounts I aid in the management of the tobacco category and assist with many aspects of the business such as inventory control and pricing strategies.

Throughout my time with Imperial I have learned to effectively manage my time. My territory requires – more... me to manage almost 200 stores across a vast geography. I have also learned the value of teamwork as we constantly use each others "best practices" to sell, distribute and negotiate in trade.

The most difficult aspect of the job is the geography that must be covered in a rural territory and the different market pockets that exist. Each account requires a different technique and tool box in order to complete the objectives at hand. This is also the most enjoyable part of the job as it keeps every day interesting and teaches one many different techniques and the adaptability required in order to succeed! – less
Best part about the job was developing relationships with retailers and business owners
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee), EtobicokeMarch 7, 2013
Managed a territory of 100+ accounts within the Etobicoke area.
Good company to work for.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCApril 16, 2013
Not far from where i use to live. Gym was available for employees.