Imperial Tobacco Canada Employee Review

View all Imperial Tobacco Canada reviews

Exciting job with everyday a new day and a new experience.
Trade Marketing Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Central Newfoundland7 May 2013
I typically complete between 8 to 10 visits to retail stores within my territory of Central NL. In these accounts I aid in the management of the tobacco category and assist with many aspects of the business such as inventory control and pricing strategies.

Throughout my time with Imperial I have learned to effectively manage my time. My territory requires me to manage almost 200 stores across a vast geography. I have also learned the value of teamwork as we constantly use each others "best practices" to sell, distribute and negotiate in trade.

The most difficult aspect of the job is the geography that must be covered in a rural territory and the different market pockets that exist. Each account requires a different technique and tool box in order to complete the objectives at hand. This is also the most enjoyable part of the job as it keeps every day interesting and teaches one many different techniques and the adaptability required in order to succeed!
Pros
Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Per Diem
Cons
Drive Time

Other Imperial Tobacco Canada Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
MAKING/PACKING PROCESS OPERATOR – TUBES MODULES (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 December 2017
Good place to work, with good people to work with. There is opportunities for advancement. Salaries are good with good benefits. It was a good experience working there.
High paced environment
Strategic Forecaster & Demand Planner (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 September 2017
True believer in continuous learning
High stress but high reward
Many opposrtunties for rotation and advancement
National and international career opprtunties
Pros
compensation, learning opportunities
Cons
High stress