Imperial Oil

Imperial Oil Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very productive and exhausting, Needed to set-up half of Canada into the new call center in New Brunswick
Customer Service Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Moncton, NBAugust 21, 2012
Pros: meeting all kind of people and achievement
Cons: extra long hours
Long Hours, we did achieved to set-up the call centre and get it going in three months. I was in charged to train four new employees which at some parts they got discouraged but they pull through and they did accomplish their tasks. The hardest part were the salesmen wanted to get paid for account that did not have good credit. It was a good challenge. – more... The most enjoyable part of the job was to achieve the set-up and working with all kind of people. – less
Excellent Company
Plant Operator (Contract) (Former Employee), Millarville, AlbertaAugust 11, 2012
Good safety and nice working environment. Everyone get along very well and always help each others.
Creativ place to work
Manager and Owner, Esso (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 24, 2012
I learned all about micromanagement and security issues.
having my own company withing the imperial oil.
Great company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OnJuly 3, 2012
Challenging work. Had a chance to visit sites including third party facilities which I appreciated and contributed to my learnings.
Okay
Senior Operator (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSJune 7, 2012
Pros: money
Cons: no work life balance
Good pay and benefits but has a Neanderthallic management.
I enjoy the work
Terminal Operator (Current Employee), OttawaJune 2, 2012
Trouble shooting ,out side work ,varying work day to day always learning new skills .Easy going co workers only 3 of us.Working in extreme heat or working in very cold conditions.Generally a slower pace working on your own and deligating your own work priorities.
A good company to work for.
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONApril 3, 2012
Imperial gave me the opportunity to begin my working career right out of high school. Pay and benefits were good and the oppotunity for advancement was always there.
Great place to grow for students
Internal Audit Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ONNovember 30, 2011
Pros: benefits are good, i.e. extra company paid holiday per month.
Since Imperial Oil is the leading corporation in Oil& Gas industry, if you are interested to begin your career in this specific area, it is definetely a first choice for you.

About Imperial Oil

Imperial Oil Limited (French: Compagnie Pétrolière Impériale Limitée) (TSX: IMO AMEX: IMO) is Canada's – Read more