Impark Employee Reviews

managers dont oractice what they say
junior landlord accountsnt (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 September 2017
on their ad, they require applicants to be respectful but the managers I worked with are so disrespectful themselves with their staff... respect begets respect... be respectful before you expect someone to respect you.
The worst place to work for
Meter tech./patroller (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 September 2017
The worst place to work for, They do not pay very well and no raise at all in 5 years May be 0.25 cent even though I excelled at issuing tickets it did not get me extra pay or bonuses of any kind. Started at 11.00 dollars per hour and after repeated requests for an increase they gave me a 0.25 raise. The Managers have no education most of the operation Managers are high School drop out. The only place that doesn't require any qualification poor management.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No over time
Fun environment and upbeat
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 September 2017
The Impart environment was an amazing environment to be in, one of the best summer jobs I have encountered. I enjoyed my short time working for Impark and would return for sure.
Pros
Positive work environment
Cons
Stability of hours
good place to work
Lot Manager (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC1 August 2017
Overall good company to work for. Union environment . Very repetitive work however customer service duties so good interaction with customers. Dealing with the landlord always challenging.
Unfair treatment
Parking Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 July 2017
Given unrealistic expectations. No communication. Customer is not first. Verbal abuse. The management doesn't have a clue what they are doing other than tell their clients false hopes.
Great work environment in IT
Level II HelpDesk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 June 2017
Work environment within IT is great. Management is very understanding anytime you have a concern. Helpdesk role can vary in having to preform tasks in quite a few different roles.
Ticketing vehicles....a job.
Patroler (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 May 2017
Mostly Ok to work for,. They do not pay very well and even though I excelled at issuing tickets it did not get me extra pay or bonuses of any kind. Started at 11.00 dollars per hour and after repeated requests for an increase they gave me a dollar raise.
Pros
Nice people, management, in spite of pay.
Cons
Pay structure.
They're not good and not bad either
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2017
You'll be over-worked. But it's a very good culture. Growth opportunities are limited. Jobs being replaced by machines. Give them a try, you might get lucky.
Pros
The people
Cons
Unions & Shady Upper-Management
Hire and fire company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 April 2017
They talk about all the right things and do all the wrong things to their employees and customers. work life balance is good and good hrs with no evening or weekends.
Good Experience
Traffic Director (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 April 2017
The work is hard but rewarding...
Easy but your skin will get tougher and you will be able to do anything you want after.
It builds your character and myself, I felt valued and more important than just a store clerk.
Not too busy at event
Parking Crew (Former Employee) –  Palgrave, ON24 March 2017
Long days, but on non event days it is not very busy. On event days it can be very busy and lots of on foot action. Lunch was provided if hours on the day reached about 8 hours.
Can meet some really good people through there
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 March 2017
The office I worked for is not the worst place to start out your career. Very nice and clean workplace. The tasks sometimes are a little repetitive but not difficult.
Opportunity for learning and excelling
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON27 February 2017
Relaxed environment. Had to learn on the go about what accreditation to look for and how to deal with situations where people did not have required accreditation. Also, I learned how to deal with VIP guests and take care of their needs.
Environement de Travail
Préposé de stationnement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 February 2017
un milieu de travail inapproprié.
travail a l extérieur pendant environ 3h .
Pros
flixibilité des heures de travail
Cons
travailer a des conditions terrible
environnement de travail idéal
Valet (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 October 2016
l’environnement de travail est sain et la richesse de l’entreprise c est les gens
Was good but current management are clueless
Support Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 October 2016
- Was a good place to be working for but with the current support services management team, everything is going downhill.

- Too focus on money making rather then the well being of the employees that works hard for the company.

- People who works hard are not rewarded but as long as you know someone high up in the company, you're covered.
Cons
Way too political and poor management
Fun place to work
Customer Service (Company Closed Location) (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON30 September 2016
Meeting people, Management was good. Co-workers excellent to work with. Hardest parts was dealing with high raye clients and Enjoyable part is meeting new people everyday
Benefits
Cons
Slow at times
Management Non involved, Shady, and production not rewarded
Lot Attendant temporary (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 September 2016
The job itself is easy,and rather stimulating, but the management is not involved,shady,and frowns on you standing out. Throughout my employment I excelled yet was blown off when I asked for further employment which was implied in my contract. The employees who are regulars are extremely inhospitable, rude and snake like. Only work temporary, and get out. Take it as a quick cash grab and bail.

One plus is the Ceo/Higher management is very welcoming, as well as accepting, past that horrible. PS They charge way to much for parking, especially during Stampede.
Pros
Honorable with pay.
Cons
Bad Management, Untrustworthy Coworkers and Supervisors, Severely Dis organised.
Le environment de travail agreeable
Voiturier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 June 2016
Faire du travail d'équipe.

L'aspect le plus agréable, la routine.
It's a nice place to work....except being replaced by metres
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 June 2016
I have to admit....If you can get a permanent posting (weekly schedule then stays permanent) then the benefits are excellent (even as a parking attendant) wage isn't too bad either. But now with silly machines taking over; not alot of work outside of summer months (especially for auxiliary staff)

I've put in about 10 years or so, and instead of finally getting a full time (at this point would settle for even part time) permanent posting all I am hearing from my boss is (I don't have additional hours to give out) yeah I know....metres and more metres

So yeah; if you are looking just to fill in some gaps in your week (or in some cases in the month) this job is a good fit for sure. If you need something stable and on going....then I suggest you look elsewhere.

But itherwise; the work is great....very relaxed. Management is pretty good....Co-workers are so so (good luck switching shifts with one who has a morning shift)

But all in all it's a good place......with low hours
Pros
not bothered much by supervisors, relaxing, auxiliary staff have flexibility
Cons
Metres, less and less hours available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impark. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8