Impact Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive, fun, creative space
guide (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2017
Gave me the chance to be creative with others. Work time was free to whenever I could. Loved meeting the photographers and other editors. Came away with great friends!
productive and helpful place
Pet sitter (Former Employee) –  waterloo,Ontario26 April 2015
as a pet sitter, i commonly enjoyed spending time with the pet, as well as giving endless love and care when the owner was away at work. Unfortunately, my family and I moved to Toronto after only a few months of me having that job and it forced me to quit, however I will say that the environment in which i was working in was safe, welcoming and I was at home.
Be positive and professional to customers
VOLUNTEER EXPERRIENCE (Former Employee) –  University of Alberta19 August 2014
When I work as a Impact at Abercrombie&Fitch , I found out that no matter how good quality your product is, it is important to treat your customer with respect.I still remembered that day. We had a shortage of our stuff,therefore, we could not pay attention to all of our customers. There was a woman in our store, she was kind of mad because she waited for a long time to ask someone for help but no one came.She came to me and asked about medium size of a T-shirt.I walked with her to the right department instead of only pointed the right direction.After that, she changed her attitude to me.
Fun workplace, positive atmosphere
Back stocker (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON18 June 2014
-A typical day is making sure the front room is fully stocked, which entails finding items scanning, tagging, and folding swell as making sure they go in the right place, following visual standards.
- Ive have learnt how retail works behind the scenes, and how to be a back stocker.
-Management is well organized and straight forward, easy to get along with. Positive.
-co-workiers are easy to work with as tasks are individual. Everyone is positive.
-The hardest part of the job is the shifts are too short.
-I enjoy working behind the scenes and the quiet atmosphere.
Pros
positive peaceful atmosphere
Cons
not enough hours