Salary: Base + Commission
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in Canada?
Would you like an opportunity to specialize in one of the most established industries in North America?
With over 400% growth over the last three years, Impact Recruitment is one of Canada’s fastest growing firms. We have a track record for internal promotion and continual professional development, and we are dedicated to providing unmatched support and growth opportunities to our team members.
Our strong training and support program, coupled with some of the most outgoing and team-oriented people in the industry, has established an office culture that is both facilitative and rewarding.
The Construction Industry
Driven by constant development in al sectors, BC’s Construction Industry is experiencing tremendous growth , and recent industry trends indicate that this will continue for years to come. This exponential industry growth means increasing opportunities for motivated Recruiters specializing in this profitable field. We currently have over 60 active recruitment projects and over 20 management level construction positions available with some of our best clients – making it one of our most active specializations. Working as a Construction Recruitment Professional at Impact is a great opportunity to take advantage of this success and develop a lasting career in a specialized field of recruitment.
What are the Advantages of joining Impact Recruitment as a Recruitment Specialist?
If you are a successful recruitment professional with a constant drive to make lasting connections with your candidates, you can expect to see a variety of advantages working with Impact Recruitment. Some of these advantages include:
- You will be joining a firm with existing relationships with some of the top ranked Companies in North America
- Uncapped earning potential with an industry leading commission rate
- The ability to focus on recruiting candidates within the Construction Industry, with the opportunity to move into a business development position
- You will be surrounded by Specialized Recruiters that will help you find the candidates you need through their existing relationships
The Recruitment Team is the client-service side of our business, focused on developing long-term expertise in specific industries and growing the best talent pool in the market.
Your Recruitment Activities will include:
- Managing your candidate database and maintaining contact with top candidates
- Managing direct applicant inflow from job postings, and processing new applicants
- Performing direct recruitment activities that include social media networking, event networking, and directly contacting prospects within your specific verticals
- Developing a brand within the marketplace
- Managing Client and Candidate coordination for all active files, and ensuring that the project management of each recruitment engagement is handled smoothly and effectively
With a focus on the Recruitment Activities above, your day-to-day will also include:
- Interviewing candidates and completing candidate files
- Reference and background checks
- Working with Candidates and Clients to negotiate offers, and managing the signing process
- Managing follow-ups for completed placements
- With assistance from the team, managing postings and candidate forward marketing activities (such as social media and marketing campaigns)
- Attending events and joining associations and groups within the industry to continually develop your relationships and understanding of the Skilled Trades Industry
Requirements and Qualifications
This is an ideal opportunity for a professional with strong business acumen and a desire to learn about business to join a progressive and growth oriented company that is on the rise.
A keen and positive attitude is a requirement, as is a willingness to learn and delve into new industries. To be successful in this role, an individual should be a strong communicator with a friendly and professional demeanor who truly enjoys a team-oriented environment with many team-based projects. Additional assets include:
- Experience in an agency environment, or in a fast-paced corporate environment with extensive recruitment needs is an asset. Knowledge of the Construction Industry would also be an asset, especially when coupled with previous experience in the industry.
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone who has great organizational skills who can prioritize multiple tasks and communicate effectively on the status of deliverables.
- A Post-Secondary Degree - preferably a Bachelor’s in Commerce or a University Degree in Business Administration. Additional educational assets would include any formal human resources training such as CHRP, or any formal recruitment training such as CSC.
Compensation - Impact Recruitment provides a competitive Base Salary plus an uncapped commission structure that enables first year Recruiters to earn upwards of $100,000 per annum.
Benefits - In addition to the lucrative financial benefits, Impact Recruitment also includes a comprehensive benefits package that includes excellent Medical and Dental coverage, as well as paid vacation and flex days.
Culture – Throughout the year, we hold contests weekly, monthly and yearly where our team members have opportunities to win prizes such as all-inclusive vacations, shopping excursions, Canucks tickets, and various other exciting events.
Growth - We offer exceptional opportunities for each individual to get involved in new verticals, learn new businesses, and continually develop their own personal skill set. As an organization, there is tremendous room for growth into supervisory and management roles, as well as opportunity to champion new and innovative recruitment and business development techniques.
How to Proceed
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume. For more information call 604-689-8687.