Position Title: Key Account Coordinator
Salary: Base + Bonus
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Impact Recruitment is a recruitment firm that truly embodies the guiding principles of honesty, integrity and quality. With the flexibility of a growing firm, and a track record for internal promotion and professional growth - we are dedicated to providing unmatched support and advancement opportunities to our team members.
Our constant team interaction, strong training and support program, and some of the most outgoing, friendly, team-oriented people around -- has established an office culture that is both facilitative, and rewarding.
Over the past three years, Impact recruitment has grown over 400%, and that growth is on track to continue with no signs of slowing. We offer exceptional opportunities for each individual to get involved in new verticals, learn new businesses, and continually develop their own personal skill set. As an organization, there is tremendous room for growth into supervisory and management roles, as well as opportunity to champion new and innovative recruitment and business development techniques.
The Key Account Coordinator is responsible for working directly with the Placement Team, General Manager, Marketing Team and President to directly support business development activities and overall client management.
Your Activities will include:
1. Business development support for the Placement Team
- Correspond with key accounts on a regular basis
- Generate job orders using Salesforce CRM System
- Oversee placement follow up system for each of our placements
2. Information Management
- Populate information in Salesforce CRM System
- Data mining physical and cloud-based systems for information
- Generate job leads by accessing various posting sites, company websites and information channels
3. Marketing Support
- Work with our marketing team to provide valuable market data pertaining to job vacancies, target industries and companies of interest
- Provide direct support for mass marketing campaigns
- Participate in various company functions and special events directed at driving business development efforts
4. Administrative Support
- Provide administrative support to the Placement Team in various capacities, including, but not limited to scheduling, documentation control, and travel management whenever applicable
Requirements and Qualifications
A Post-secondary education is required, preferably in Business Administration or Commerce. Proficiency with multiple software programs and a keen interest in learning new technology is required.
Experience in an agency environment, or in a fast-paced corporate environment with extensive recruitment needs is an asset. A keen and positive attitude is a requirement, as is a willingness to learn and delve into new industries. We need a strong communicator with a friendly and professional demeanor who truly enjoys a team-oriented environment with many team-based projects.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who has great organizational skills who can prioritize multiple tasks and communicate effectively on that status of deliverables.
Post-Secondary Degree - preferably a Bachelor's in Commerce or a University Degree in Business Administration. Additional educational assets would include any formal human resources training such as CHRP, or any formal recruitment training such as CSC.
Compensation will commensurate with level of experience, and will consist of a base salary plus company bonus.
We provide an excellent Extended Health and Dental package, Flex Days, and paid vacation. We also provide a host of company incentives that include weekly, monthly and yearly based contests that offer prizes such as all expenses paid vacations, weekend getaways, and a host of other prizes.
How to Proceed
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: keyaccount.impact(at)hiredesk.net, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact madelynn(at)impactrecruitment.ca or call 604-689-8687.