Position Title: Industrial Electrician
Location: Northern Alberta
Our client is a top tiered forestry company that manufactures technologically-advanced engineered wood products. This organization is continuing to grow and expand their products with a reputation of having the highest quality in the market place. Our client is located throughout Canada and the US and are known to heavily invest in state of the art technologies and facilities, this particular mill is known as the largest single-line continuous press facility in the world.
This is a non-unionized environment; our client tends to promote from within.
This position has both elements of working in a team environment as well as on your own. Our client offers candidates an opportunity to work with on their world class projects within their maintenance team.
Job functions include:
- Configure, develop and possibly program industrial computer systems and PLC’s
- Ability to install new and reconditioned power lines, lightning machinery, and electrical equipment
- Understanding of preventative maintenance scheduling (to ensure machinery downtime is kept to minimum
- A keen awareness of safety at all times
- Creation of proposals for upgrades to equipment
- Installations and maintenance of VFD and DC drives
- Working with a team to install large capital projects (when required)
- 2+ years working as an Electrician within an industrial /forestry/ mining environments
- Red Seal Certification
- AC/DC Power
- Experience with Allen Bradly PLC’s
- Safety training
Competitive benefits package
Ideal Start Date: ASAP
Reason Position is Open: Company Growth
How to Proceed
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: 1134.IMPACT(at)hiredesk.net, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Alisha Damani for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.