Title: IT Advisory Manager
Location: Downtown Core
Minimum years of experience: 3-5
Compensation Highlights: Incredible Benefits, annual compensation of $85k - $95k
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to: 928.IMPACT (at) hiredesk.net
One of Vancouver’s premiere IT Consultancy groups is looking to include a senior member to oversee and advise companies from a variety of industries on their IT, specifically internet, security. You will have a team of seasoned professionals whose work you will review and build upon for each project that you take on. The goal of this group is to ensure that information is handled securely. Anything from credit card transactions to the storage or conveyance of personal information will fall under the domain of this group.
If you are a professional individual who enjoys working with people and has very strong IT skills, this is the role for you. The company itself is incredibly stable with an excellent reputation on a global scale. They offer excellent benefits and are the type of office where events and team building exercises are common.
In short form, we are looking for an individual with the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in a supervisory and client facing role in an internet/IT security capacity. This experience could come from industry companies or public practice
- The ability to oversee work from end to end. A type-A personality with strong attention to detail will be important
- A minimum of 5 years overall experience working in IT or internet security. As above, an absolute minimum of 2 of those years must be in a managerial position
- Excellent communication skills
- Formal IT/internet security education. A combination of the following designations would be ideal: CISA, CISSP, CISM, PCI, QSA
- A strong asset would be involvement in security organizations such as the ISACA or ISC
- Additional education would be ideal
What we offer:
- Starting salary between $85,000 and $95,000 per annum. Each candidate will be thoroughly evaluated on their own merit and education level.
- Excellent Benefits and Bonus programs
- Tuition reimbursement, support for education and on-site training
- Exceptional working environment in a supportive and collaborative office
- Excellent growth potential and the ability to grow into a much more senior role
- Beautiful, office space in a high traffic area – a variety of coffee and retail businesses surround the office
What your duties would include:
- Act as a project manager for security engagements: Coordinate and meet with clients, interview all levels of executives, appropriately lead staff and distribute work
- Conduct focus groups and perform informational interviews
- Research, analyze and present solutions to clients and senior staff within your own organization
- Work with clients on the request for proposal processes
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Mentor, support and review the work of junior staff members
Working with Impact Recruitment:
Impact Recruitment is a career placement firm that works with all of the top employers in Western Canada. Working with Impact Recruitment is easy; we provide a complimentary service to job seekers and there is no obligation. We are here to help you find the best opportunity to further your career.
Send your resume to 928.IMPACT (at) hiredesk.net to apply.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.