Position Title: AP Administrator
Salary: $37k - $43k
A Vancouver Entertainment company with an outstanding reputation for work life balance and employee morale is looking for an AP clerk to join their team. The company is well known in the entertainment industry and has been involved in several high profile projects over the years. A quickly expanding project list and a strong team moving up the corporate ranks have prompted this organization to open their doors.
The company’s range of projects has allowed them to attract top talent in the past and working at this company will connect you to true industry leaders capable of securing the most interesting and attractive projects.
The office is low key and cheerful. Jeans are no stranger to the office and there is an extremely wide variety of company events, clubs and daily activities for everyone to enjoy. This is an organization that has built itself off their team and the upper management recognizes and rewards that fact. Growth is encouraged and challenge abounds.
This role will be fundamentally concerned with the Accounts Payable function for the Vancouver office.
The key accountabilities for this role will include:
- Process approximately 50 complex and detailed invoices per week for valued clients in international communities
- Assist the Payroll Manager as necessary
- Ad hoc duties as requested
- Enrollment in a professional accounting program: CGA, CMA, CFA
- Bachelor’s Degree or Business Diploma
- Absolute minimum of 2 years’ experience in a full cycle AP position
- Good tenure displayed on resume
- Experience with an ERP system
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- This role will be compensated by a base salary between $37k and $43k per annum.
- 3 weeks
- Excellent benefits and the ability to grow within the organization
How to Proceed
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: 767.IMPACT (at) hiredesk.net, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Carmel Maxwell for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.