Business Systems Analyst
Imagine a team of people just like you:
Intensely Motivated – Energetic – Passionate
Now imagine there’s an opportunity to join them!
At Impac, we solve tough IT challenges with a unique blend of innovation, passion, and fun. We aren’t boastful; however, we are experts in working with Oracle business application software. We partner with our clients to tackle their technology and business challenges through personalized, results-driven consulting, and we are looking to grow our team.
If you’re a self-motivated, outstanding problem-solver with strong communication skills, we’d love to talk with you about a career in consulting. Additionally, you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, IT, Business, or Engineering;
- Business experience related to your area of study totalling 1-2 years (internship or co-op experience counts);
- Aspiration and drive to work as a Business Systems Analyst, Software Developer, or Database Administrator in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-tech environment;
- Ability and desire to travel domestically, as well as internationally.
- The opportunity to map your own career path. We don't have an org chart where everyone's name fits neatly into boxes; in fact we don’t have boxes. We value active participation and creative input from the entire team.
- Access to really cool tools and the latest technology.
- Diverse clients. Our clients run the gamut from high tech to low tech, healthcare to transportation, manufacturing to higher education, from engineering firms to cattle ranching.
- You’ll get to work with people like yourself . . . we come from diverse backgrounds and we are the best and brightest in the industry (again no boasting).
Check us out. . .
If we’ve sparked your interest and you are up for a challenge, we encourage you to submit your resume via our website at www.impacservices.com.
As we say, Impac is "big enough to know, small enough to know better". By joining our team, you won't get lost in the shuffle and you won't have to memorize your employee number. YOU are an individual and will be treated like one.
Impac values diversity and we are an equal opportunity employer. Please note that applicants need to have legal authority to permanently work in Canada without the need for visa sponsorship.