Very good place to work.
Pros: hours are good 8 to 4.
Cons: through agency and pay is very very bad.
• Receiving, processing, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, and courier packages both manually and electronically
• Maintaining address databases and producing personalized mailing
• Printing and photocopying material
• Weighing, calculating, affixing proper postage
• Bundling letters, parcels, registered mail and courier envelopes – more... by postal code or method of mailing or both
• Operating and maintaining print shop and mailing house equipment
• Routing mail to the proper delivery stream
• Sorting mail according to destination
• Signing or obtaining signatures from recipients for registered or special delivery mail and keeping records
• Searching directories to find the correct address for redirected mail
• Lifting and carrying boxes up to 40lbs
• Coding and processing invoices
• Assisting in the maintenance of stationery and supply records
Management and co-workers are great to work with.
I don't fine anything hard about this job and I like everything about this job. – less