At Immersive Technologies “Our challenge is to make every mining and earthmoving equipment operator in the world safer and their employer more profitable with our simulation technologies”. Established in 1993, Immersive Technologies is the leading global provider of operator training simulators to the Mining and Earth Moving Industries.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, the candidate will be responsible for installation, service & repair of simulators located in the North American region.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- Diploma in Electronic Technology and/or Information Technology with 5-7 years relevant experience
- Strong background in computer hardware and software applications & installation
- High skill level in project management, Customer Support and account management.
- Experience providing training to customer
- Experience providing technical support in a customer field role
- Able to keep up with the constant changes to hardware and software specifications while keeping up with the latest OEM machine types and capabilities.
- Able to take on a mentoring role to new team members and aspire to becoming a highly performing and well respected team member.
- Bilingual English/French
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager, your ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve technical issues will be crucial to your success. Being bilingual in English and French is a requirement.
This role requires the flexibility to travel to customer sites domestically and internationally and would suit an individual who has proven ability to autonomously manage their time and maximize outcomes with the efficient use of resources.
You will use your skills to ensure you deliver on your promises and exceed our customer’s expectations. Your will build solid relationships with your customers ensuring that you drive meaningful results and maximum value.
To submit your application, please forward your resume no later than Friday, November 23, 2012
Alternatively for additional information, please refer to our website: www.immersivetechnologies.com.