Permanent Position: Supply Chain Leader
Reports To: Vice President, Operations
Application Deadline: December 8, 2012
Location of Position: Calgary, Alberta
Imaging Dynamics is under new management and is looking for energetic team members to grow and expand the business. IDC is regulated by ISO, Health Canada, and FDA, and as such, has all processes and procedures in place to ensure future success.
IDC is a medical device technology company and innovative force in the high growth field of digital radiography (DR) technology. IDC's product line of CCD-based X-Series direct capture technology replaces conventional film-based diagnostic imaging. IDC provides a cost-effective solution for producing high quality diagnostic images, enhancing patient care and improving workflow, all without the use of film, environmentally unfriendly chemicals, cassettes or expensive imaging plates. IDC is headquartered in Calgary, with a team of 25 employees worldwide.
Throughout its history, IDC has been recognized by multiple industry organizations and research analysts such as: Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte Technology and PROFIT; for its consistent dedication to innovation, global growth, and customer focused value proposition.
This full-time functional position will be responsible for all areas of IDC’s supply chain.
- Create, review, and distribute work orders to IDC’s pick/pack/ship department based on requirements and lead time
- Create, review, and distribute purchase orders to IDC’s approved supplier base
- Facilitate shipment of product via IDC’s approved freight forwarders.
- Work with warehouse team to maintain inventory control via regular cycle counts (warehouse team already trained in this function)
- Creation of production schedule based on customer orders and service requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Preference of 5 years of production planning (or equivalent) experience in an ERP driven environment (IDC’s current ERP system is MAS 500)
- Preference of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be professional, organized, and efficient
Imaging Dynamics Company Ltd. (IDC) is a medical technology company. IDC offers an extensive family of products, which can be found in many...