Imagine Music Inc. has have been in business since 1994 providing in-home music lessons and home-based studio music lessons. We strive to offer the highest level of education and musical enjoyment to our clients, and to this end we are looking for qualified music teachers who share a passion for music and teaching. We believe that a positive work environment includes personal dedication and professional growth mixed with team spirit, creativity and fun. Teachers work together with our students to ensure that their musical experience is both positive and progressive and will be a worthwhile investment in both time and expense.
- Reliable vehicle and/or their own music studio
- Fun, outgoing personality
- Possess musical flexibility, creativity and competency
- Self-management skills, good organizational skills and reliable
- Email and computer proficiency use of excel
- Willing to learn and open-minded
- Must be able to clear a criminal/police background check provided by Imagine Music Inc.
- Be willing to sign a minimum one year contract
- Maintain client/teacher professionalism and confidentiality
- Be able to follow procedures and policies set by Imagine Music Inc.
- Post-Secondary Education in Music or equivalent in teaching and/or performance experience
- Involvement in the music community is an asset (performance, volunteering, gigs, etc.)
- Imagine Music Inc. will handle, maintain and manage client invoices, fee collections and registration.
- Imagine Music Inc. will advertise and maintain websites, social media and print advertisements.
- Imagine Music Inc. will promote teachers based on their strengths and abilities via website, email and phone inquiries.
- Imagine Music Inc. issues newsletters throughout the year in which teachers may promote their musical accomplishments and events.
- Imagine Music Inc. will establish clear and defined policies for teachers and students.
- Imagine Music Inc. offers teacher flexibility for scheduling. Teachers may set their own hours and lay out their own teaching schedules.
- Imagine Music Inc. provides two recitals a year, both for adults and the younger students. Recitals are well organized, non-competitive, fun and include a variety of instruments and styles. Teachers are also given the opportunity to perform solo or in teacher groups.
- Imagine Music Inc. follows a bi-monthly payroll system with direct deposit into teacher’s bank accounts
- Teachers enjoy the benefits of self-employment as they are contracted by Imagine Music Inc.
Indeed - 8 months ago