Working in retail fashion showrooms rather than a store this unique stylist-wardrobe consulting position is responsible for generating sales leads and establishing and supporting a client base of working women. Images That Suit assists its female clients with wardrobe solutions helping them find their ‘extraordinary’. We put together clothing options that move from business to business casual to casual Friday.
Our commitment is to providing a superior and unique level of customer experience, and clothing that reflects the individual client’s style and image needs.
Ours is a relationship marketing business where one on one time spent with the client in a private showroom setting is key to our success in analyzing needs and desires. We stock on site an eclectic collection of over thirty five Canadian and European manufacturers to wardrobe our clients for their lifestyle.
The successful individual will have image consulting skills; a passion for fashion, good listening skills, an ability to prospect and book targeted appointments, ability to structure and display wardrobe options, good time management and organizational and computer skills.
We have two locations, one in Mississauga and one in downtown Toronto. Our wardrobe consultants are welcome to see clients are both locations.
This exceptional career opportunity in the fashion industry offers an excellent uncapped commission. We are seeking experienced salespeople or people who have a good network of business women and can build and maintain a client base. Fashion experience is an asset but we are willing to train those sales experts who are new to the fashion field but have a passion for fashion. An ideal candidate may come from any client focused business where building a relationship of trust is important.
This sales position will include the following:
- Lead generation and follow up
- Conducting wardrobe consultations and presenting product solutions
- Managing the business relationship between the company and client
- Looking for opportunities for group fashion events and shows
- Meeting and exceeding established sales objectives.
- Maintaining sales reports on prospecting and results
- Operating a pos system
- Proficient with client interface
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Outstanding work ethic, relationship oriented
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written
- Good Computer Skills ( Excel/Word/Outlook/)
- The ability to think outside the box
Visit us at www.imagesthatsuit.com
We thank all those who apply but will only respond to the applicants chosen for an initial screening.