- Creation of High-End Company Catalogues using Indesign
- Solid Image Cropping skills (working from RAW camera files), with volume of 200 jpegs/day.
- Ensure high level of color accuracy on printed marketing materials.
- Able to organize multiple tasks by priority and work independently.
- Communicate effectively with management.
- Ability to organize information for Catalogues by various categories, pricing, sizing, and
- Able to create sharp imagery which reflects the company’s products and product lines
- Able to maintain and update company catalogues on daily basis.
- Able to transfer Data/Information from Spec Sheets accurately (including costs, sizing,
- Other functions as required.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator on MAC platform. Minimum
4 years direct working experience in a Canadian Company.
- Expert knowledge of Color and Color Correction within Photoshop as it relates to production
of Catalogues and Sell Sheets.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently within a Production Environment.
- Possess Fast Paced and Detail Oriented Working Style/Skills (Layout of 100 pages/day)
- Strong attention to Detail
- Working Knowledge of Photography is an asset.