IKEA Employee Review

wish i never left
IKEA (Former Employee) –  East Palo Alto, CA12 June 2013
always happy to come in to work. everyone is friendly coworkers,management, and customers. i helped customers fix broken items, replaced missing pieces to their product, returned items,set up home deliveries. management is so friendly and understanding, they stick up for their employees, the hardest part is when you get the really mean customers. i had to leave because of personal family issues but i wish i never did. one of my favorite jobs ever.
Pros
Cons
had to leave

Other IKEA Employee Reviews

LOVED working here
Activities Team leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
I wish I could go back, I absolutely loved it there!!! I found everyone was on the same level. A lot of people stay there for many years. The benefits are great. You can work there in another department if you loved ones work there. Staff lounge has their own soft drink machines, and lunch is provided for staff at a discounted price. Christmas parties were so much fun.
Pros
Each employee gets a christmas gift
Cons
Not enough staff sometimes
Fun place to work, benefits are great
After Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON25 November 2017
Fun place to work overall, managers are generally helpful and friendly. Benefits are great, pay used to be extremely competitive compared to other companies.
Pros
benefits, employee perks, bonuses
Cons
long hours, irate customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.