IKEA Employee Review

Working as a manager at IKEA
Customer Service/ Home Delivery Team Lead (Current Employee) –  East Palo Alto, CA30 June 2014
Being on the manager team at IKEA was a learning experience. I learned to take pride in my work and ownership in the everyday run of my department. My day consist of sales of Home Delivery level concentrating on Same Day deliveries as well as next day deliveries to cut down on cost of sweet trucks and damages/missing merchandise. One of my main part of my job was to monitor real time delivery by running the no delivery report, data precision and data Quality report my goal for the transportation company was to meet the goal of 95% on all three reports if goal was not met it would be put on an agenda for monthly meeting. I had 13 direct reports and we work as a team ensuring that our customers received a positive shopping experience and that were valued customer when they arrived at the home delivery counter. The hardest part of my job would be when I could not come up with a reasonable solution that would make my customer happy. The most enjoyable part of the my job was recognizing my team or a coworker for a job well done.
Pros
Bonuses, discounted lunches
Cons
not enough management coverage during peak days and weekends

Other IKEA Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Part Time Cashier (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON15 February 2018
Fun place to work. Typical day working on cash lanes, assisting customers with payment or any other issues they may have. Workplace environment is warm and friendly, managers are respectful and kind and we all work well as a team.
The hardest part of the job is unpredictable hours and constant shift changes, but for the most part cash office is a great area to work in.

After being here for so long, its time for new challenges.
Great place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS12 February 2018
great place to work feel at home fair pay management is good and cares about employees many perks to working here lunches sick days vacations various events !!