IGT Employee Review

Wonderful Company to Work For
Senior Lottery Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NE25 November 2013
I worked for GTECH for almost 10 years, and I enjoyed every bit of it. The management of the company is very good at taking care of their employees. The pay is a little on the lower side, but they definitely make up for it with the work/life balance they allow.
Pros
Flexibility, Work/Life Balance
Cons
It's a nit pick point, but the compensation is low.

Other IGT Employee Reviews

Run Away from Fraud and Security department
Fraud and Security (Former Employee) –  North York, ON7 December 2017
Poor management, poor or no training, you are supposed to know everything and supervisors does not like question.
Supervisors are not helpful and are mean. I would never recommend working in the company.
Manager does not know what is going on in the department.
Pros
Cons
Chaos, unorganized, poor benefits and payment, poor leadership and poor compensation
Germain Wright (Department Manager) (Current Employee) –  North York, ON3 November 2017
Working at IGT has provided me with flexibility skills that reinforced my previous abilities, on a weekly basis I had to adapt to new promotions being ran by PlayOLG, then we had to maintain the standards previously set. New technologies were introduced. therefore it was a must that we adapt to using new software and had to make sure that our customers understood how to operate the slot machines, online, and on their mobile devices as well.

Working at a night shift while at IGT was a bit challenging for me, but after doing the job for a couple of months, I would say I was able to manage the situation accordingly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IGT. Our community is ready to answer.