IGT Employee Review

Very strong company with excellent ethical standards
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RI2 October 2013
GTECH is a very good company to work for. They are dedicated to their customers and employees, and are a very ethical and above industry standards corporation.

Other IGT Employee Reviews

Germain Wright (Department Manager) (Current Employee) –  North York, ON3 November 2017
Working at IGT has provided me with flexibility skills that reinforced my previous abilities, on a weekly basis I had to adapt to new promotions being ran by PlayOLG, then we had to maintain the standards previously set. New technologies were introduced. therefore it was a must that we adapt to using new software and had to make sure that our customers understood how to operate the slot machines, online, and on their mobile devices as well.

Working at a night shift while at IGT was a bit challenging for me, but after doing the job for a couple of months, I would say I was able to manage the situation accordingly.
Interesting Place to work
Hardware (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB2 March 2017
Interesting, relaxed environment to work in, unfortunately since the merge the culture has become uneasy due to layoff etc.
Pros
Relaxed environment, free coffee
Cons
Poor Managemnet, poor leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IGT. Our community is ready to answer.