IGT Employee Review

Great Company to Work!!!
QA Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 March 2014
I have worked as a QA Analyst II in SPIELO - A GTECH Company 2011-2012. Very nice people and work environments and lots of technical things to learn. People are very helpful and gives lots of rooms to learn new people. This is best company to work in Canada.
Pros
On site Canteen and great environments
Cons
Nothing so far....

Other IGT Employee Reviews

Germain Wright (Department Manager) (Current Employee) –  North York, ON3 November 2017
Working at IGT has provided me with flexibility skills that reinforced my previous abilities, on a weekly basis I had to adapt to new promotions being ran by PlayOLG, then we had to maintain the standards previously set. New technologies were introduced. therefore it was a must that we adapt to using new software and had to make sure that our customers understood how to operate the slot machines, online, and on their mobile devices as well.

Working at a night shift while at IGT was a bit challenging for me, but after doing the job for a couple of months, I would say I was able to manage the situation accordingly.
Interesting Place to work
Hardware (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB2 March 2017
Interesting, relaxed environment to work in, unfortunately since the merge the culture has become uneasy due to layoff etc.
Pros
Relaxed environment, free coffee
Cons
Poor Managemnet, poor leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IGT. Our community is ready to answer.