Ignite Digital has a new position opening for a Business Development professional who will be working out of our Mississauga, Ontario office. This position is responsible for developing and executing strategies to obtain new clients in the GTA (but not limited to) in various markets including but not limited to: retail, financial, food, & other markets.
Why Ignite Digital?
We are a fast growing company looking to promote within. We work with some of the best and largest companies in Canada, developing their Digital Marketing Solutions. Ignite Digital is Canadian owned and operated.
bKey Responsibilities & Duties:
The ideal candidate will be a strategically proactive self-starter who has a passion for sales and generating new clients. The new business development manager will be creating solutions that help prospective clients meet there digital marketing goals. An important function of the role, is working closely during pitches/proposal times with our operations staff to develop and implement an effective strategy for those clients. Meeting Ignite Digital’s closed business defined quarterly and annual sales goals are critical.
Specifically, this role will:
Identify new business opportunities for Ignite Digital by selling (outreach) the services we offer including: custom developed websites, Community Management, Content Marketing, mobile app development and several other services.
- Executing and presenting RFP responses to new business opportunities
- Creating a strong relationship is critical with; prospects & co-workers.
- Creating Relationships and Closing deals
- An established and understanding of Digital Marketing is critical
- Outstanding communication plus persuasive presentation and closing skills
- 2 – 3 years of experience in business development with clients or agency level.
Experience & Skills:
- An interest in keeping up to date in industry related news and what’s happening in our markets (both agency level and client level).
- Business development skills coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to establish relationships with decision makers.
- Ability to create and execute revenue strategies
- Passion to become a leader in the Digital Marketing world.
- Some travel time will be required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
Responsibility for meeting and exceeding revenue targets is the ultimate goal.