iGate Corporation

iGate Corporation Employee Reviews in Canada

Cosmopolitan Work environment
RSA Archer Projects Team/Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 7, 2015
Its fun to work in a cosmopolitan environment. Get to meet people from various cultures, geographic locations with a varied experience in the industry.
Pros
Accommodating Employees Personal Situations
Cons
Long Hours, Salary not as per Industry Standard
Hard place to work for
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBApril 8, 2015
It is a hard place to work for as my supervisor was in another country. I was recruiting for another country which had its challenges. We had good benefits but we worked extremely hard. With time differences I had long hours and many weekends along with long work weekdays.
Fun Workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 5, 2015
It is very nice organization. Growing day by day. it has been overtaken by Capgemini. Work culture is good. I got good learning in this company. I am currenntly working on Oracle Apps E-Business Suite SCM, Finance AP , AR and GL modules. Apart from that i have also worked on HRMS module. I am working on Requirement gathering finalization with client Business.
Productive and nice environment to learn and work
Project lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 3, 2013
Learned a lot while in Igate corporation.
As there were no experienced employee in IBM websphere portal and content management in Igate when there is urgent requirement for this technologies.

So we the team were assigned into this project without the knowledge of these technologies

we promised that we learn and excute the project,we made our dream and promise true by putting extraordinary hard work and dedication

As a result achieved the good feedback from client.
Cons
long hours as to coordinate both offshore and onshore
Limited group, sold a few years after I left.
Account Manager - Major Accounts (Former Employee) –  mississauga, onDecember 30, 2013
Management lacked dynamic capabilities and capabilities for new energy and strategic growth.
First lesson in sales - "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"
Second lesson - "there is never a free lunch"
Outcome, hire decision makers local with direct industry experience. Imports mostly don't understand.
Some great people who spun off there own agencies, and are doing very well.
They went through many people and company names, confusing clients leading to miss-trust, low confidence in iGate's ability to provide what they say they can provide.
Pros
we'll financed
Cons
poorly managed and directed
Good place to work.
Sr. QA Analyst / Technical Lead - Testing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioSeptember 4, 2012
- Enjoying working at iGATE
- Work Culture is pretty good
- management is in capable hands
- co-workers like to work with each other as a team
Competitive work environment with lots of challenges.Opportunities to showcase your skills due to the dynamic nature of the assignments,
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 24, 2014
I start my day with daily calls with offshore and followed by project meetings and test activities then day to day deliverable's is on track with respect to the project timeline.
Good work culture and mangement
QA Lead, Card Operations Quality COE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 19, 2014
Lots of learning space with great Client .
I enjoy my work as I have the freedom to play with technology and Clients believe in me which is a great motivational factor.
Very good place to work
Technical Specialist/Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2014
Very good place to work
Very good environment
Good Management
good
Business Intelligence Team, SharePoint Developer (Former Employee) –  londoOctober 3, 2013
good to work. strong work ethic,. good to grow carreer oriented . reaerh wide development
good
Cons
nothing
Professional and fun place to work at
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Professional colleague's, no work pressure, provides platform to express yourself and give innovative ideas
Pros
ok
Cons
ok