iGate Corporation

iGate Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good work culture and mangement
QA Lead, Card Operations Quality COE (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 19, 2014
Lots of learning space with great Client .
I enjoy my work as I have the freedom to play with technology and Clients believe in me which is a great motivational factor.
Competitive work environment with lots of challenges.Opportunities to showcase your skills due to the dynamic nature of the assignments,
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 24, 2014
I start my day with daily calls with offshore and followed by project meetings and test activities then day to day deliverable's is on track with respect to the project timeline.
Very good place to work
Technical Specialist/Project Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2014
Very good place to work
Very good environment
Good Management
Limited group, sold a few years after I left.
Account Manager - Major Accounts (Former Employee), mississauga, onDecember 30, 2013
Pros: we'll financed
Cons: poorly managed and directed
Management lacked dynamic capabilities and capabilities for new energy and strategic growth.
First lesson in sales - "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"
Second lesson - "there is never a free lunch"
Outcome, hire decision makers local with direct industry experience. Imports mostly don't understand.
Some great people who spun off there own agencies, and are doing very well.
They went through many people and company names, confusing clients leading to miss-trust, low confidence in iGate's ability to provide what they say they can provide.
good
Business Intelligence Team, SharePoint Developer (Former Employee), londoOctober 3, 2013
Pros: good
Cons: nothing
good to work. strong work ethic,. good to grow carreer oriented . reaerh wide development
Productive and nice environment to learn and work
Project lead (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 3, 2013
Cons: long hours as to coordinate both offshore and onshore
Learned a lot while in Igate corporation.
As there were no experienced employee in IBM websphere portal and content management in Igate when there is urgent requirement for this technologies.

So we the team were assigned into this project without the knowledge of these technologies

we promised that we learn and excute the project,we made our dream and promise true by putting extraordinary hard work and dedication

As a result achieved the good feedback from client.
Professional and fun place to work at
Project Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: ok
Cons: ok
Professional colleague's, no work pressure, provides platform to express yourself and give innovative ideas
Good place to work.
Sr. QA Analyst / Technical Lead - Testing (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioSeptember 4, 2012
- Enjoying working at iGATE
- Work Culture is pretty good
- management is in capable hands
- co-workers like to work with each other as a team

About iGate Corporation

iGATE Corporation (iGATE) is a provider of information technology (IT) and IT-enabled operations offshore outsourcing services – Read more