idX Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Software Engineer/CS/Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 23, 2015
I liked working for IDX. The culture at IDX was very competative with supportive management. Both management and my coworkers were great to work with.
Pros
Management and Co-workers were great to work with
Cons
Company was bought by GE Health who went through a major restructure
Great Place to work and grow
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 13, 2015
Within this company I was able to grow and build my knowledge within healthcare. I had several roles and responsibilities that allowed me to provide customer service, troubleshoot technical issues, manage a group of people along with installing the software at large academic healthcare organization.
Pros
Working with Customers and technical troubleshooting allowed more analytical thinking
Cons
Latter years management and loss the customer service relationships
Wonderful job till they turn backs on you
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  WestJune 27, 2014
Always been a fun and rewarding job. You are asked and expected to give up your life and family for huge amounts of work After dedicating yourself and helping them to achieve record sales, you are told that you have done a great job and are an asset to the company. Then the following week, you are informed that despite your and many others' efforts, you are being laid off for no reason other than money. Over a dozen, hard working, tenured employees, cut loose across the company to eliminate salary and fluff the overall numbers.
You work hard, do right by everyone, strive for perfection and recognition but in the end you are just a pawn, expendable at any time so the disconnected senior management can reap the benefits of your hard work and enjoy the fruits of all your labor.
An unfortunate consequence to keep in mind that wondering if you have a job one day to the next, regardless of how successful you are is not the ideal scenario to work in. I am still struggling to support my family in transition looking for a new job and hurt from the complete disregard the company has for employees and their livelihood.
Pros
loved the work, loved my coworkers.
Cons
politics
Global Company with Local Start up
Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Warehouse work with some great, hardworking employees.
I would say that the hardest part of the job is the hot climate within the building during the summer and any training will most likely come in the form of a reprimand instead of actual training.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the feeling of a job well done when the customer is happy with their product being received with quality and in a timely manner.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
mid management
great people and place to work
maintenance (Former Employee) –  Cuero, TXApril 16, 2013
nice place to work. great poeple to work with.
mostly keeping equipment up and running so production could be made. some days are harder than others. the management was great and the co workers were also easy to get along with
Pros
good pay
Cons
medical ins. not very good and pricely
idX is a great company I wish there was more work so I could stay
Installer (Current Employee) –  MOJuly 19, 2013
On a normal job I would arrive on Sunday check into my Hotel and go to the jobsite, I would let the store know I was in town and would be starting the job the next morning.

I would check ion with the General contractor and the truck line making sure del. was set up.
My crew would show up and I would meet them for the first time on Monday, we would unload our display and equipment (wall panels , cabinet, lights , stands.
I would lay out the plans and go over them with my crew, after the walls and cabinets are installed we would set them up per the plans
and plan o grams.
Pros
each job i got to meet new people and learn different ways
Cons
never working with same crews, sometime just not enough hours in a day
great place to work
Senior Implementation Consultant/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 18, 2015
idx was bought out by ge. idx was a terrific place to work. i just got tired of the traveling. pay was good. ge is laying off a lot of workers in the healthcare sector so be careful of taking a position there.
Productine
Administrative Asst/Mailroom Copy Clerk (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 10, 2012
I worked in the mail room and delivered everyones mail. I sometimes would have to answer phones at the switchboard.
Pros
free lunches from time to time
Cons
short breaks
Flexible hours.
Referral/Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 10, 2012
As Customer service Associate i received High level volume cals- Inbound/Outbound. All regarding mortgage payments, checking escrow accounts, Homeowners Ins, Property tax etc,.
good, fast paced work enviornment.
Edgebander (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, INAugust 16, 2012
good place to work, paid every week, learn how to use a variety of equipment. co- workers are nice and courteous.

4.3