idX

idX Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
idX is a great company I wish there was more work so I could stay
Installer (Current Employee), MOJuly 19, 2013
Pros: each job i got to meet new people and learn different ways
Cons: never working with same crews, sometime just not enough hours in a day
On a normal job I would arrive on Sunday check into my Hotel and go to the jobsite, I would let the store know I was in town and would be starting the job the next morning.

I would check ion with the General contractor and the truck line making sure del. was set up.
My crew would show up and I would meet them for the first time on Monday, we would – more... unload our display and equipment (wall panels , cabinet, lights , stands.
I would lay out the plans and go over them with my crew, after the walls and cabinets are installed we would set them up per the plans
and plan o grams. – less
great people and place to work
maintenance (Former Employee), Cuero, TXApril 16, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: medical ins. not very good and pricely
nice place to work. great poeple to work with.
mostly keeping equipment up and running so production could be made. some days are harder than others. the management was great and the co workers were also easy to get along with
good, fast paced work enviornment.
Edgebander (Former Employee), Charlestown, INAugust 16, 2012
good place to work, paid every week, learn how to use a variety of equipment. co- workers are nice and courteous.
Productine
Administrative Asst/Mailroom Copy Clerk (Former Employee), United StatesAugust 10, 2012
Pros: free lunches from time to time
Cons: short breaks
I worked in the mail room and delivered everyones mail. I sometimes would have to answer phones at the switchboard.
Flexible hours.
Referral/Authorization Specialist (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 10, 2012
As Customer service Associate i received High level volume cals- Inbound/Outbound. All regarding mortgage payments, checking escrow accounts, Homeowners Ins, Property tax etc,.

About idX

idX is dedicated to providing our clients with the best custom millwork and retail fixtures, combined with "worldclass" – Read more