Identity Developments is currently looking to hire a Full-time Junior Interior Designer for their O2 project: a high end, 52 unit designer-ready condo development in the heart of Downtown Toronto.
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Senior Interior Designer. They must be creative and professional, and be able to work both independently, as well as a part of a team.
Please send a resume and portfolio in PDF format. No phone calls, please.
1 to 3 years
Formal education from an established institution
- Proficient knowledge of AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of 3D Max will be considered an asset.
- Prepare set of interior design drawings: plans, elevations, details...
- Knowledge of interior design construction.
- Ability to produce high quality work.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas and concept design.
Position: Full-time. This position might require some evening and weekend work.
Base Pay: $12.5 /Hr