Identity Developments is currently looking to hire a Full-time Junior Interior Designer for their O2 project: a high end, 52 unit designer-ready condo development in the heart of Downtown Toronto.
The successful candidate must be creative and professional. They will work under the supervision of the Senior Interior Designer and provide support throughout the entire design process.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate an interest in and passion for Interior Design.
Please send a resume and portfolio in PDF format. No phone calls, please.
Minimum 1 year.
Formal education from an established institution.
- Proficient knowledge of AUTOCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of 3D Max will be considered an asset.
- Ability to organize and update material libraries, call suppliers and prepare base plans.
- Knowledge of interior design construction.
- Ability to produce high quality work.
- Strong communication skills.
Position: Full-time. This position might require some evening and weekend work.
Base Pay: $10.50 /Hr