Ideal Protein Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Decent salary, great monthly activities, benefits a little weak.
Finance Clerk (Current Employee) –  Gatineau, QC11 July 2017
Good place to work but some jobs are only contract.
Tasks are quite repetitive for some positions.
Very friendly coworkers.
Great social committee with activities planned each month.
Unfortunately, benefits are a little weak. No dental or glasses. Vacation is now at 2 weeks for any non managerial position.
Pros
Social activities. Work life balance.
Cons
No dental or glasses
Official response from Ideal Protein
19 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are working to increase our benefit offerings to our staff.

Awesome culture
BI Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quebec Canada11 January 2017
Superior leaders who will nurture your career growth. A small big company going through extreme growth and with a lot of room for advancement. If you can bare the cold its great
Career Change
Diet Coach (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON21 June 2014
I started this field of work when I retired from my main job. I wanted to help people get better. I am able to sense people that need encouragement and I like to help get them smiling again. This job was more layed back but an on going education in the food industry. Clients looked to me for advice and ideas on how to cope or get through day.

The hardest part of the job was having to work alone most of the week and lack of communication from the person I needed to confirm things with.

I actually did the diet and loved the Ideal food.
Pros
Losing the weight I wanted
Cons
Underpaid
Official response from Ideal Protein
19 October 2017

We are glad that you loved the protocol!

I am sorry to hear that your experience at your clinic was not satisfactory. Our clinic partners are not corporately owned by Ideal Protein. Though we provide guiding principles they are independent businesses separate from Ideal Protein home office.

It was a pleasure to work with a lot of wonderful people. Just to see their faces when they came in to get weighed and measured was a great joy for me
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB14 April 2013
My day was very full and enjoyable. I learned about how frustrating people can get about being overweight. Helping them was such a pleasure for me. I loved my co-workers, they were a great bunch of people. The hardest part of the job was when someone came in and didn't lose any weight or inches for that week. You could see the frustration on their faces. That was very difficult to see.
Pros
meeting people, the hours were great
Cons
n/a