$38k to 40k + Benefits
We are seeking a fully bilingual Order Entry / Customer Service person to assist our client - a Global manufacturer / provider of services to the healthcare sector - located in the Eglinton / Renforth area of Mississauga.
To be considered – you MUST have the following:
- Be fluently bilingual in French / English – please note – only those that have experience dealing with Quebec / Canadian French will be considered.
- A minimum of 1 year in an order entry / customer service role – ie. taking orders from clients, inputting and processing as necessary, etc.
- Strong Excel skills – the ability to create spreadsheets from scratch incorporating basic formulae – will be tested!
- SAP or related ERP system experience
- Ability to work rotating shifts – earliest start is 7:00 a.m.; latest end time is 7:00 p.m. – 7.5 hour days.
- Passport is necessary for training in the US – this also requires flexibility away from home for same.
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Accurately enter customer orders and order changes – taking appropriate action to ensure customer requirements are met
- Ensure calls and correspondence are address with competency, friendliness and timeliness
- Work within various in-house systems to track / update documentation on customer transactions
- Work effectively with clients to resolve issues
You will have the support of an admin within the Canadian office and will work closely with the Customer Service team in the US.
Preference given to those with related Health Care experience.
Hours for rotating shifts are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and 10:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m.
Please note – fluency in French and English mandatory – with strong communication skills in both languages necessary as calls can vary from English to French speaking clients.