Sales Director – SAP
Ideaca is a Canadian based consulting firm with locations in Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Kitchener. We help customers from strategy to solution through a portfolio of management consulting, advisory, implementation and support services. We have 10 years of experience doing business and in that time, have accumulated a growing list of over 350 satisfied, repeat customers. We are a SAP Canada Partner as well as Partner to Microsoft Canada. Our family of over 270 employees across the country work on delivering innovative solutions around Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence, Portals and Collaboration, Cloud Computing, Custom Application Development, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Application Infrastructure, Support Services.
Our people are creative and can get the job done. Ideaca has experienced phenomenal growth and has maintained a relaxed and open culture, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company in Canada and will do so by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people, building long term relationships with our customers and by focusing nationally.
As an Ideaca Sales Director SAP you will be responsible to grow the market by participating in all phases of the sales life cycle. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and can foster productive relationships with a diverse customer and partner group. You will focus on:
- Developing and managing sales cycles from lead capture to sales closure;
- Leading introductory meetings with potential customers including positioning Ideaca’s value proposition;
- Making cold calls when appropriate and following-up on leads generated from marketing and networking;
- Developing strategic account and opportunity plans;
- Qualifying sales opportunities to ensure optimal use of time and Ideaca and partner resources;
- Utilizing Ideaca Solution consulting resources effectively during the sales cycle and demonstrating leadership throughout;
- Working with marketing to help develop lead generation campaigns along with target marketing to specific verticals;
- Working with Partner Solution Sales Account Managers and Solution Specialists to Develop Account Strategies and partner on closing deals;
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- 5 years experience in selling strategic technology business applications and solutions; (Please be prepared to discuss opportunities and accounts you have managed successfully)
- Prior SAP sales experience or related ERP product
- Strong and established client base;
- Experience working with third-party vendors;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and to work with a team;
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required
Ideaca is a Canadian based consulting firm that advises on, implements and supports business applications. We currently employ over 170...