Dynamics AX Consultant – HR
Ideaca is a Canadian based consulting firm with locations in Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Kitchener. We help customers from strategy to solution through a portfolio of management consulting, advisory, implementation and support services. We have 10 years of experience doing business and in that time, have accumulated a growing list of over 350 satisfied, repeat customers. Our family of over 250 employees across the country work on delivering innovative solutions around Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence, Portals and Collaboration, Cloud Computing, Custom Application Development, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Application Infrastructure, Support Services.
Our people are creative and can get the job done. Ideaca has experienced phenomenal growth and has maintained a relaxed and open culture, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company in Canada and will do so by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people, building long term relationships with our customers and by focusing nationally.
As an Ideaca Dynamic AX Consultant in our Calgary office, you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines. We are currently seeking Microsoft Dynamics AX consultants to implement Human Resources module.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- CHRP or related designation
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience with full life-cycle implementation of ERP systems (J.D. Edwards, Oracle, Navision, etc.) with an emphasis on Dynamics AX (Axapta) solutions including AX 2009 or AX 2012
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across Human Resources applications
- Knowledge and experience with current HR legislation, Payroll, Benefits and other related HR experience
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating business process and recommending improvements
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating new techniques and utilizing the key elements
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required