Ideaca is a Canadian based consulting firm with locations in Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Kitchener. We help customers from strategy to solution through a portfolio of management consulting, advisory, implementation and support services. We have 10 years of experience doing business and in that time, have accumulated a growing list of over 350 satisfied, repeat customers. Our family of over 170 employees across the country work on delivering innovative solutions around Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence, Portals and Collaboration, Cloud Computing, Custom Application Development, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Application Infrastructure, Support Services
Our people are creative and can get the job done. Ideaca has experienced phenomenal growth and has maintained a relaxed and open culture, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company in Canada and will do so by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people, building long term relationships with our customers and by focusing nationally.
As an Ideaca Application Infrastructure team member, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of technical infrastructure supporting our business application implementation projects. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines. This role is predominantly focused on customer facing project initiatives, but may include internal operational support responsibilities on an as needed basis.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2 or more years of server implementation and deployment experience, including the majority of the following: Windows and Linux Clusters, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SharePoint 2007 and 2010, IIS, JBoss/Apache, Oracle, BizTalk, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience working with network implementation of Cisco routers, switches and PIX firewalls
- Experience in administering/tracking patches, back-ups, user IDs and system security, as well as other server administration
- Ability to create enterprise quality installation and Run Book documentation
- Proficient as both a Windows server and UNIX/Linux administrator
- Has some experience and/or understanding of software development as this role includes the support of Ideaca development project teams
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Can clearly communicate with peers and customers and have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Has experience with packages such as HP Open View, Remedy and Load Runner
- Understanding of how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Demonstrated capabilities in evaluating new techniques and utilizing the key elements
- Will establish confidence in ability to manage tasks, issues, their priorities and interdependencies
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required
- Experience in some or all of the following:
o Design, installation and operational support of heterogeneous computer and network environments
o General development practices such as writing unit tests, using source control, writing documentation, following standards guidelines, etc.
o Ability to write scripts for Windows and Unix task automation
o Successful work in a systems administration role
o Ideally have experience with installations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/ or Microsoft Dynamics AX