ICracked Employee Reviews

Good if you can afford entry
i-technition (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR24 September 2017
It costs A LOT to get started with iCracked.
With no real ability to recuperate the initial investment, it's clear how the company makes its money, the chumps that buy into the company.
Great for small cities and big cities
iTech (Former Employee) –  California24 September 2017
Working as part time student was a great source to learn from, and getting money at the same time.

You work as a licensed iCracked affiliate you will establish your business presence to increase potential repairs.
Franchise agreement - Independent contractor
Mobile Device Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN16 August 2017
Their business model is a concierge service, meeting customers, on demand at the customer location. Too much time spent travelling to earn enough to make it worthwhile. Too much liability for the money earned.
Interesting work.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Too much liability for too little return
Productive and fun work place
Job Title (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA14 August 2017
An amazing, dynamic place and people - this company changes people's lives and keeps their customer connected to something very, very important to them at place that is easy and convenient to them.
Pros
Free lunches, kitchen - it's all good.
Cons
none really
Work to Learn not to Earn.
Business Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA26 June 2017
Fun and engaging. Great opportunity to work in a late-stage start-up, not great for those looking to grow financially. Very top-heavy organization, very.
if you enjoy being smart and solve problems this is for you
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CA29 May 2017
this is simple and easy.
if you have a passion for fixing smart phones and ENJOY doing it,
then this is for you.
i loved being an icracked technican
it was very fun and challenging.
Fun
iTech (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA7 March 2017
They have nerf guns and bean bag chairs. Perfect Silicon Valley start up vibe. They also get tamales from Costco and I highly recommend using the panini press to crisp up those suckers and gosh darn they're tasty.
Pros
Great snacks
Cons
Warehous
Learning curve
HR Generalist/Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA21 February 2017
Nice atmosphere, learning curve, and people are friendly and helpful.

Being a startup, processes and procedures always change and fast moving towards any update.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No career advancement
Organized, productive workplace with an enjoyable team.
Development Associate/ Technician (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CA4 May 2016
iCracked was a very enjoyable company to work with. I learned a lot in dealing with customers, as well as a great understanding of repairing all types of technology. Management was amazing, always helpful.
Pros
Healthcare, free lunch, enjoyable work force.
Most coworkers were friendly
Phone Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA31 January 2016
Certainly not the place for me, some days just seemed to drag, and not much room for growth or to expand knowledge. Certainly not my type of environment.
If You Are Studious, Organized, Social and Love Technology this Job is For You.
Certified Samsung and Apple Device Technician (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA13 August 2015
A typical day consists of strategizing and getting in contact with customers.

A majority will want their repair as soon as possible (usually same day within a reasonable time).

The hardest part may be the uniqueness of each repair sometimes you run into the unexpected.

It is not the same as having feeling as having an office where you could go to if you wanted to speak to your manager but management can be contacted through scheduled calls and monthly webinars where they assess progress and give help.

What's most enjoyable about it is meeting new people. Also the satisfaction of completing the repair and knowing the customer is happy because it leads to referrals and follow up inquiries.
Pros
Customers are generally respectful, good work life balance, uniform lessons and equipment are included in start up package, good training system, constantly improving company.
Cons
No Salary, No benefits (I think they are looking to get healthcare soon), Technicians in your area may compete rather than help at times, Commuting to repair locations may be a hassle depending on where you live.
Not what it appears to be
Certified iTech (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA30 July 2015
iCracked was not what they presented themselves to be. Company has very little transparency. High employee turnover, policies constantly changing.
Fun
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CA15 May 2015
inventory control data entry over a 1100 part numbers. Forklift operator be able to lift 60 lbs or more. shipping and receiving was important no room for errors
Good place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CA2 January 2015
My over look of the position I was doing at icracked. They expect perfection with out proper training you have to learn as you go. But when you are not well train you are going to make a few mistakes. Well with only one warning to me and others I was laid off one week befor christmas. They need to work on how to manage there employees and take the time to train them. My short time there I felt I was doing my job to the best of my ability. I got along great with my co worker and the company does take care of there employees.
Pros
Free lunches, refreshments, and snakcs
Cons
Health Care, vision, ect
Awesome company that allows you to start your own business and run it how you choose.
iTech (Current Employee) –  CA20 August 2014