ICONMA, LLC. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Never get too comfortable
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: good pay, prestigious clients
Cons: non existent recruiter and account manager. unprofessional contact method
I contracted through Iconma, LLC with a major healthcare client for approximately 6 months however, the contract was designated for 8 months in total. I was submitted to the client back in April 2013 and didn't get a response until July 2013. My contract ended in December 2013 unexpectedly. I received the call at night ( 8 p.m.) by the Account manager stating that within the next 2 days, I'd be let go. They claim the reason for my sudden departure was attributed to budget issues with the client. But how often do you hear about a major healthcare client having money problems? Strange, because the rest of the contractors stayed. Although they assured me that it wasn't attributed to any behavioral and/or performance problems I was suspicious. To date, Iconma hasn't done much to assist me in finding a new position. However, If I want a status update on any openings that I could be submitted then, I have to personally call my recruiter. They will hire you, end the contract unexpectedly with very little insight as to why, and leave you out to dry. The pay was good though, benefits were eh...,you're a celebrity while you're working for their clients and an ''instant has-been'' when your contract ends. Don't listen to their promises about future employment either. Most of the time its inaccurate information. Go PERM
Worst recruiting company i have everseen
engineer (Former Employee), CAMay 6, 2013
Cons: joining this company
My friend worked in a big company as a contract employee of iconma. Till last day they said we'll file your application for H1-b.Took all documents & never sent to USCIS. and after 3 months they told that your application was rejected without even sending it. we came to know when we called USCIS. such a big liar. now my friend is out of job. they just want to make money. they lie about the billing rate. sometimes they don't even pay on time. they don't even have full time staff to work paperwork. All staff admin people work from home. They never invited him to their office to complete paperwork in the beginning of the job. when my friend told their supervisors & managers that he can't work anymore because of this fraud company. company blacklisted this vendor so that they can never ruin good worker's careers & client company's investment.
It's a temporary staffing agency
Production Clerk (Current Employee), Zanesville, OHJune 17, 2015
Pros: Im employed and got a head start at a great company (Kellogg)
Cons: EXPENSIVE healthcare, no PTO
I have never met anyone from ICONMA, just phone interviews but they seem ok. I get a pay check every other week. And the company I work for is paying me well as a temporary employee. 2 weeks after I started they told me that Kellogg told them that they could not pay me as much as they were so they dropped my pay by $1.08 - which is fine, I can handle that but they wanted to retro-actively take my pay and that is Illegal. Once I informed them of the legal issues they could encounter for retroactively taking my pay, they let me make my agreed upon wage until the following pay.
Full desk recruiter
National Recruiter (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 24, 2014
Responsible for candidate placement. Managed all parts of the recruiting life cycle to promote company growth primarily in the local Richmond market (Capital One, WellPoint), and the national market, to include, but not limited to, Life Technologies, Bank of America, John Deere, Tyco, Time Warner Cable, Dell, EMC, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Turner Broadcasting Systems, , Aetna, Consumers Energy, Land O' Lakes, Blue Cross Blue Shield, The Hartford, Volkswagen, Johnson Controls, MasterCard, and Travelers Insurance, all of which I had candidates placed and interviewed.
The agency is OK, but . . . .
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLOctober 1, 2015
Pros: It may have turn permanent
Cons: They should research more on their offers . . .
The hiring process took too long and when I got referred to the job, it was not really what I was promised. Even though it was a recognized Client the office environment was tense and I even didn't have a desk to do my job. You had to "ask for permission" to talk or address their employees and I felt I didn't belong there. Of course this was a bombshell for the agency and they never called me back.
Results-oriented financial executive with extensive experience
Foreclosure Claim Researcher, Level III (Current Employee), Newark, NJJuly 22, 2012
Pros: advancement
Cons: no paid holidays
Responsible for accessing and reviewing all systems and databases such as AS400, Aacer, RUST and several other resources as well as loan origination documents to determine if loss mitigation programs were in compliance with HAMP, proprietor modifications or other federal program requirements prior to making the final foreclosure determination
Big liars, please do not contract with them
Analyst (Former Employee), IllinoisMarch 12, 2013
Disgusting company, they promise everything till you join and at the end they ask you to pay everything.
Ex: I had to pay for my own H1 though they were supposed to pay.
They give money on time but please check your balance in accounts, i was paid for correct hours but when I calculated it was 600 $ less, when I asked they said " Oh we are sorry, we charged more taxes and it was a mistake".

One best word to describe: Liars

FYI: I had geniune experience
Typical Recruiting Company
temp hire (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 27, 2015
Pros: You MAY find a position
Cons: Pay, actual jobs found, treat people like throw away employees
Really nice to get you in the door and fill out mounds of paperwork. After that, very little attention is paid to actually finding a job for you. They sure take their fair share of what the hiring company pays and temp workers are left to work for sub-pay levels in the position. Good luck. I have not found a recruiting company that is any different unfortunately.
I was a remotely located employee.
Staffing Coordinator - (Contract) (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: they were able to get employment for me with pharma company
Cons: no contact with me after i started working the assignment. i was on assignment for 9 months!!
Basically had no interaction with them after the contract was signed for my assignment in Bridgewater, NJ with large Pharma company.

Did not seem to care about me, their employee. I believe I was just income for them.
I was hired as a contractor to work for Capital One
MAINFRAME BATCH OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Richmond VirginiaAugust 10, 2015
Pros: They paid a good salary, and they were always available to handle on the job related situations.
Cons: I was unable to accumulate any vacation time.
The job at Capital One was very challenging, I was suppose to be under a 2yr contract. I don't think ICONMA did enough to find me another position. Its for that reason that I am moving on to another agency,
Professional Leader
Process Analyst/Engineer III, US Card (Current Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: employment
Cons: short-term contract
Functioning as a contractor is a new role for me. I was contacted by a recruiter for ICONMA. He was very professional and was able to secure me a position with Capital One. He was very informative about the role, but I would have liked more information regarding items that I could potential negotiate, while I was negotiating my salary.
Very good company to work for. Always took care of any situation that came up. Right away.
Senior Buyer/Follow Up Coordinator (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, as much overtime as you want.
Cons: half hour lunch, no time to go out for a bite, had to brown bag.....
From day one, they made sure everything was okay with my working conditions, I learned alot, was allowed a very flexible work schedule. Management was good. Close to home.
Friendly, Helpful Employees at Iconma.
Interim Payroll Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Friendly helpful employees.
Cons: Background check was difficult to work with vendor Hire Right
I worked as a contractor for Iconma on a six month contract. I worked at another company in a management position. Although I worked for Iconma I did not physically work within their culture or environment.
Not so much
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 4, 2013
Pros: the pm and co-workers
Cons: the company is untrustworthy to me.
Signed on for a contract that was unexpectedly halted at the end of 30 days. The pay rate was $2 less an hour than what the recruiter had originally mentioned. However the PM was excellent and cared about the mission of the job and the staff.
Contractor - hands off type
Staff Analyst (Current Employee), Everett, WANovember 30, 2015
I've only been with them for a little while but they pay on time, don't get in the way, etc, etc, etc. The downside is that they do not pay for any holidays or days that the company your are contracted to are closed. No work (no matter the reason) = no pay for that day.
micromanaged
Staffing Support Assistant (Current Employee), Troy, MIMay 11, 2015
Working for the owners of this company is great but the management in place takes micromanagement to the extreme. If you are looking for a flexible work schedule this is not the place and you must take vacation days for a doctor appointment.
Not the best place to work
Sr. Recruiter (Remote) (Former Employee), Troy, MINovember 18, 2015
Pros: Work remotely
Cons: many!!!
The company culture is very demanding, poor leadership, the work life balance isn't great. The expectations of the employees aren't realistic. I wouldn't recommend working as a Recruiter for this company.
Fun at Work
Delivery Operations Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 27, 2015
Pros: Good Salary
Cons: No Growth
No Fun at Work, Very Monotonous Place to work. Only best part is the salary.

No Growth to be expected. Management not open for improvements or positive change and they are very strong headed on the same
Great people and opportunity
EDI Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: travel and people
Cons: the project ended.
Awesome company!!!!
Hours where great, weekends off.
Always something different to learn day to day.
Rang,( recruiter) was so supportive and informative.
Just a temp agency for a short time, place is dirty.
FINANCIAL ANALYST - FINANCE (Former Employee), Troy, MI - work at Simi ValleyMay 28, 2013
Pros: needed a temp job to tie me over
Cons: time card, no benefits of any kind.
Just a temp agency for a short time.

No Challenge.

I enjoy research finding PDF files.