ICONMA, LLC. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Interesting Work
Tier III Network Analyst (Current Employee), Herndon, VAMay 2, 2016
I have had the opportunity to work beside great minds in database management and analyzing critical data in my roll as analyst.
I was enjoyed lot in my work place
RECRUITER (Former Employee), HYDERABAD, INDIA.April 26, 2016
Pros: FREE LUNCHES, MONTHLY PARTIES.
Cons: SHORT BREAKES.
I was learned more in my previous company, enjoyed lot. My team workers are very good and funny but serious in work. Management is super in work allocation and free lunch providing. In the end of the month work tension will be more but we enjoyed that.
Exceptional Professionalism
Business Continuity Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 16, 2016
Iconma is great company to consult for but I was in site at Bank of America, good management and good culture. The office was very close to uptown Charlotte so it was easy to find great restaurants. Overall, good experience at Iconma and Bank of America.
Horrible working hours for Redflex
CSR/Verification Processor I (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 5, 2016
Pros: Sometimes donuts, bagels & coffee...otherwise your on your own!
Cons: Company management seemed very nice at first, they schedule "mandatory OT all the time" so you have no life!
At Redflex through Iconma my Supervisor was great, only reason I stayed the length of time I was there! Company management seemed very nice at first, they schedule "mandatory OT all the time" well you know 1/2 goes to Uncle Sam, so was not really worth it! Also, you have no life because of the different hours you put in!
great company, great recruiter, No PTO
factory automation (Current Employee), IowaApril 5, 2016
Pros: Great recruitment team. Willing to go the extra mile for you.
Cons: bad health insurance, no PTO
I got contacted by one of their recruiters for an engineering job for a fortune 500 company. he went above and beyond to get me the job. I really like how our partnership turned into friendship.

I'm still with the company I got hired with. They are a big company but as all big companies, when the economy goes bad I can see myself being let go, which is not iconmas fault. Great work environment.

Only downside is the no PTO. that really kills it for me.
Good work space
Process Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 21, 2015
Pros: NO
i feel good work experience, monthly nice parties, work birden is low, rating is good in industry, work interest is more in company, i enjoyed more but salary is nt good for my work.
Contractor - hands off type
Staff Analyst (Current Employee), Everett, WANovember 30, 2015
I've only been with them for a little while but they pay on time, don't get in the way, etc, etc, etc. The downside is that they do not pay for any holidays or days that the company your are contracted to are closed. No work (no matter the reason) = no pay for that day.
Typical Recruiting Company
temp hire (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 27, 2015
Pros: You MAY find a position
Cons: Pay, actual jobs found, treat people like throw away employees
Really nice to get you in the door and fill out mounds of paperwork. After that, very little attention is paid to actually finding a job for you. They sure take their fair share of what the hiring company pays and temp workers are left to work for sub-pay levels in the position. Good luck. I have not found a recruiting company that is any different unfortunately.
Not the best place to work
Sr. Recruiter (Remote) (Former Employee), Troy, MINovember 18, 2015
Pros: Work remotely
Cons: many!!!
The company culture is very demanding, poor leadership, the work life balance isn't great. The expectations of the employees aren't realistic. I wouldn't recommend working as a Recruiter for this company.
The agency is OK, but . . . .
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLOctober 1, 2015
Pros: It may have turn permanent
Cons: They should research more on their offers . . .
The hiring process took too long and when I got referred to the job, it was not really what I was promised. Even though it was a recognized Client the office environment was tense and I even didn't have a desk to do my job. You had to "ask for permission" to talk or address their employees and I felt I didn't belong there. Of course this was a bombshell for the agency and they never called me back.
Fun at Work
Delivery Operations Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 27, 2015
Pros: Good Salary
Cons: No Growth
No Fun at Work, Very Monotonous Place to work. Only best part is the salary.

No Growth to be expected. Management not open for improvements or positive change and they are very strong headed on the same
OK
Employee (Current Employee), HyderabadAugust 22, 2015
OK.completely reference will work out . If you have a good reference you will geit a good package and good position

If you have a problem in work no body will help you . You have to solve of your own. No team work .
I was hired as a contractor to work for Capital One
MAINFRAME BATCH OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Richmond VirginiaAugust 10, 2015
Pros: They paid a good salary, and they were always available to handle on the job related situations.
Cons: I was unable to accumulate any vacation time.
The job at Capital One was very challenging, I was suppose to be under a 2yr contract. I don't think ICONMA did enough to find me another position. Its for that reason that I am moving on to another agency,
Great Company
National Recruiter (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAAugust 3, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Amazing cohesive team environment and continuously growing as a global powerhouse in the staffing industry.
It's a temporary staffing agency
Production Clerk (Current Employee), Zanesville, OHJune 17, 2015
Pros: Im employed and got a head start at a great company (Kellogg)
Cons: EXPENSIVE healthcare, no PTO
I have never met anyone from ICONMA, just phone interviews but they seem ok. I get a pay check every other week. And the company I work for is paying me well as a temporary employee. 2 weeks after I started they told me that Kellogg told them that they could not pay me as much as they were so they dropped my pay by $1.08 - which is fine, I can handle that but they wanted to retro-actively take my pay and that is Illegal. Once I informed them of the legal issues they could encounter for retroactively taking my pay, they let me make my agreed upon wage until the following pay.
micromanaged
Staffing Support Assistant (Current Employee), Troy, MIMay 11, 2015
Working for the owners of this company is great but the management in place takes micromanagement to the extreme. If you are looking for a flexible work schedule this is not the place and you must take vacation days for a doctor appointment.
iConma, LLC
Project Control Analyst at The Hartford (Former Employee), Troy, MichiganMay 8, 2015
Pros: Great connection with employees
Cons: None
Great recruiter. Concerned about their employees. It was a pleasure working with them and will rely on them in the future.
Friendly, Helpful Employees at Iconma.
Interim Payroll Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Friendly helpful employees.
Cons: Background check was difficult to work with vendor Hire Right
I worked as a contractor for Iconma on a six month contract. I worked at another company in a management position. Although I worked for Iconma I did not physically work within their culture or environment.
Temp agency blues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Omaha, NENovember 9, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: unorganized
This agency never had it's ducks in a row. The reps were nice, but things were never completed in a timely manner.
Temp Agency
I&C Lab Technician (Former Employee), Essexville, MISeptember 17, 2014
They were an good company but no warning at end of assignment. Another temp agency... lots of promises but not a lot of work. Typical Michigan economy.