ICONMA, LLC. Employee Reviews

Great Company!
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI8 February 2018
Iconma is company that really cares about their employees. Very friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment. The pay and benefits are competitive. There are fun things scheduled consistently and I LOVE the fast, busy work pace. The team I work with is amazing, but all of my co-workers are great. I would definitely recommend Iconma to anyone looking for a great place to work.
Pros
Relaxed work environment. Competitive pay and benefits.
Good temporary gig
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX22 January 2018
If you are looking to contract, ICONMA isn't a bad option. They only offer benefits to certain employees however, so be ready to go without. No paid time off.
Administrative Assistant I - Consumers Energy (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI22 January 2018
There are no paid holidays or vacation, or sick days. the pay is very low. Had to work Christmas and new years in order to be paid for those days. No job security
Contract job at JD In Horicon WI
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Horicon, WI17 January 2018
Typical contractor role.
Pay was ok.
No paid time off or holidays
Forget about applying at JD. They don’t hire contractors.
Was misled when I took this assignment that the client was hiring all it’s contractor staff after a year. The client does not hire any outside contractors.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
7 day work week year round
Getting paperwork done for starting was a hassle and a joke. Very disorganized.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin26 December 2017
called me at least 5 time a day for starting paperwork. What a hassle. Very disorganized. They are out of state and everything is done on computer. Not at employers like normal.
Pros
overtime
Cons
onboard paperwork
Desperate times Desperate decisions
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Illinois15 December 2017
This company will take advantage of you. They are the lowest paying temp agency. They will not let you advance in your career. They want you stuck where you are as it is easy money for them. Big turn over rate. I have had several people I have dealt with. Sad company. Glad I was able to get out. Use anyone else but them.
Pros
Cons
Poor salary, no room for advancement
Nice & Pleasant.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC8 December 2017
The management seems to be very nice, & very pleasant however i was not at this assignment long enough. I would love to continue to work with them on any scale.
Pros
The HOURLY PAY was awsome !!!
Cons
The assignment ended abruptly.
Iconma
Recruiter and Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR19 October 2017
The best part was the accountability of the position, if you put effort in your work you would see success. A typical day would be fast paced work environment.
Pros
Accountability
Cons
Alot of hours
Hard Work Pays Off
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI6 September 2017
ICONMA has been a great organization to work for! They value their employees and reward those who put in the time and effort. There is a lot of room for growth in the organization and the management team actually listens to employee opinions and thoughts. Even as an entry-level employee I had great visibility and contact with the CEO, President, and VPs. The work culture is great: team outings, incentives, quarterly awards, and annual gatherings that are fun and bring the team together. ICONMA offers competitive compensation and benefits to their employees. The environment is fast paced, but they do not micro-manage their employees. If you are self-motivated and driven, you will go far with ICONMA. Highly recommended.
Pros
exciting culture, room for advancement, great management team, good values
Cons
401k match & stock options
If you like to work hard, ICONMA is the place for you!
Management (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI6 September 2017
I have been employed by ICONMA for 6+ years. ICONMA has continued to streamline over the years and has become a great employer to work for. They value their staffs opinion and continue to promote within by noticing those that put in hard work and effort. They provide hands on training, and are continuously mentoring the team.

ICONMA has a strong Client base, with many Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies. The Sales/Account Management Team is compiled of tenured employees who have build strong relationships over the years. ICONMA is a woman owned company, and the CEO along with several other members of leadership offer an open door policy. They truly listen to their employees, and value the feedback provided. If you like to work hard, and push your limits, ICONMA is the place for you.
Pros
Open door policy, Advancement, Great work environment, Work/Life Balance
Cons
ICONMA has good benefits for employees, however there could be some improvements to include 401k matching.
The worst people to be working with.
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA31 August 2017
They never pay on time. Absolutely unprofessional company and a pain to get the monies that are owed.

Poor response from the management and staff. Not recommended at all.
Pros
Cons
They don't pay. Period.
Mgmt team really supports
Consulting - Product Integration / Field Trial (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY16 August 2017
Very good experience working for ICONMA as project manager/consultant, they want nothing more than to get you placed, started, paid... I spend 99.9% of my time working with what the client wants, with ICONMA available 100% of the time I need them.
Pros
Available, supportive, client-focused
Cons
Any company that contracts services out has a tough time providing benefits packages
Satisfactory consultant position at client company
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI26 July 2017
Worked with the help of one other permanent employee at client company to perform required documentation.

Required minimal supervision to fulfill documentation requirements.
A contract placement company
Contract Quality Engineer / Warranty Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI24 July 2017
no comment that needs to be posted, a contract placement work place.
Met my needs.
(Do not like posting forced reviews, is a waste of time)
A typical workplace atmosphere
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Worst company I ever worked for
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH21 July 2017
This company was the worst. I did not receive coverage until three and half months in of working, although amounts were deducted from my check. The representatives never respond to emails. The hiring process takes forever. They were always messing up time cards. The icing on the cake was they asked me for money back because they gave me the wrong amount in a check. DO NOT WORK for them. Go with another agency that actually answers your questions and cares about getting your hired and paid.
Not Good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2 July 2017
Typical Place to work
Sudden fire of employees without proper intimation
Not a good place to learn new things
Management is not good
So much of politics
Dont work for
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA28 June 2017
Main issue i had with the company was that it didnt hold up its end of the contract. We were contracted to Lockheed Martin to help on a project. Iconma was supposed to do the paper work and get us access to the site. A month goes by and none of the papers have gone through and they asked us to pay out of pocket to get access no base. I left the job shortly after that. Lockheed Martin was a great company and i wished to have worked more with them. Sad that the company couldnt hold up our end of the deal.
good contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO25 May 2017
Good contractor to work for. Pay is prompt and they stay in touch. They were regularly reaching out to discuss the pros and cons of the current job I had with Time/Warner.
Pros
Payment
Productive and fun work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CA17 May 2017
Best first job ever great pay great people you work with it's like a new family. Also your well trained for entry level and you can work your way up for a new title of work
Pros
Sales Are great
Great contractor focused company!
Risk Specialist (CAPITAL ONE CONTRACTOR) (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA27 April 2017
Very thorough! I love them! The are very good staffing firm. They placed me within two weeks. The job was a perfect match for my skills and they kept me informed during the entire process!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICONMA, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.