ICONMA, LLC. Employee Reviews

Hard Work Pays Off
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI6 September 2017
ICONMA has been a great organization to work for! They value their employees and reward those who put in the time and effort. There is a lot of room for growth in the organization and the management team actually listens to employee opinions and thoughts. Even as an entry-level employee I had great visibility and contact with the CEO, President, and VPs. The work culture is great: team outings, incentives, quarterly awards, and annual gatherings that are fun and bring the team together. ICONMA offers competitive compensation and benefits to their employees. The environment is fast paced, but they do not micro-manage their employees. If you are self-motivated and driven, you will go far with ICONMA. Highly recommended.
Pros
exciting culture, room for advancement, great management team, good values
Cons
401k match & stock options
If you like to work hard, ICONMA is the place for you!
Management (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI6 September 2017
I have been employed by ICONMA for 6+ years. ICONMA has continued to streamline over the years and has become a great employer to work for. They value their staffs opinion and continue to promote within by noticing those that put in hard work and effort. They provide hands on training, and are continuously mentoring the team.

ICONMA has a strong Client base, with many Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies. The Sales/Account Management Team is compiled of tenured employees who have build strong relationships over the years. ICONMA is a woman owned company, and the CEO along with several other members of leadership offer an open door policy. They truly listen to their employees, and value the feedback provided. If you like to work hard, and push your limits, ICONMA is the place for you.
Pros
Open door policy, Advancement, Great work environment, Work/Life Balance
Cons
ICONMA has good benefits for employees, however there could be some improvements to include 401k matching.
The worst people to be working with.
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA31 August 2017
They never pay on time. Absolutely unprofessional company and a pain to get the monies that are owed.

Poor response from the management and staff. Not recommended at all.
Pros
Cons
They don't pay. Period.
Mgmt team really supports
Consulting - Product Integration / Field Trial (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY16 August 2017
Very good experience working for ICONMA as project manager/consultant, they want nothing more than to get you placed, started, paid... I spend 99.9% of my time working with what the client wants, with ICONMA available 100% of the time I need them.
Pros
Available, supportive, client-focused
Cons
Any company that contracts services out has a tough time providing benefits packages
Satisfactory consultant position at client company
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI26 July 2017
Worked with the help of one other permanent employee at client company to perform required documentation.

Required minimal supervision to fulfill documentation requirements.
A contract placement company
Contract Quality Engineer / Warranty Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI24 July 2017
no comment that needs to be posted, a contract placement work place.
Met my needs.
(Do not like posting forced reviews, is a waste of time)
A typical workplace atmosphere
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Worst company I ever worked for
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH21 July 2017
This company was the worst. I did not receive coverage until three and half months in of working, although amounts were deducted from my check. The representatives never respond to emails. The hiring process takes forever. They were always messing up time cards. The icing on the cake was they asked me for money back because they gave me the wrong amount in a check. DO NOT WORK for them. Go with another agency that actually answers your questions and cares about getting your hired and paid.
Not Good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2 July 2017
Typical Place to work
Sudden fire of employees without proper intimation
Not a good place to learn new things
Management is not good
So much of politics
Dont work for
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA28 June 2017
Main issue i had with the company was that it didnt hold up its end of the contract. We were contracted to Lockheed Martin to help on a project. Iconma was supposed to do the paper work and get us access to the site. A month goes by and none of the papers have gone through and they asked us to pay out of pocket to get access no base. I left the job shortly after that. Lockheed Martin was a great company and i wished to have worked more with them. Sad that the company couldnt hold up our end of the deal.
good contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO25 May 2017
Good contractor to work for. Pay is prompt and they stay in touch. They were regularly reaching out to discuss the pros and cons of the current job I had with Time/Warner.
Pros
Payment
Productive and fun work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CA17 May 2017
Best first job ever great pay great people you work with it's like a new family. Also your well trained for entry level and you can work your way up for a new title of work
Pros
Sales Are great
Great contractor focused company!
Risk Specialist (CAPITAL ONE CONTRACTOR) (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA27 April 2017
Very thorough! I love them! The are very good staffing firm. They placed me within two weeks. The job was a perfect match for my skills and they kept me informed during the entire process!
One of the best contract company out there.
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX16 April 2017
From start to finish my recruiter walked me through the hiring process. Once my contract was over walked me through that as well. Very professional and I enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Nothing negative.
Just ok
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI6 April 2017
I worked remotely for Iconma. There is not a lot of support for remote workers and you're left in the dark on a lot of things. No 401k. The insurance is insanely expensive if you have a family. If you're single, the insurance is actually quite affordable. I can't really comment on the culture of the company as I never stepped foot in one of their offices. Relatively nice management.
Pros
Ability to work remotely, decent base salary
Cons
No 401k, expensive insurance for family coverage
A lot of Diversity
Contractor Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI30 January 2017
At ICONMA there is a lot of diversity within the employees and management.

This was very nice and refreshing because it created a unique atmosphere.
Pros
Company Outings
Cons
High Stress
I really like this company
Accounting Resolution Spicalist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI12 January 2017
I am working with them right now . I have no complaints. Every one that I have work with seems very nice and pay attention to my needs. I love the different experiences on the jobs that I am being sent to. It's great to learn more things, along with my experiences. And they always get me a great paying temp job.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Placed in a very comfortable professional company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WI4 January 2017
I enjoyed working at this placement. The atmosphere was professional and enjoyable. I assisted Salesmen, a Territory Developer and a Broker Sales Developer, in setting up appointments, entering enrollment applications, and answering questions and concerns from the customers.
Cool Place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI2 December 2016
Diverse staff.Very professional. I worked here for 3 years, it was a great place to work. I met a ton of professionals there.
The job was a temporary assignment
Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI28 November 2016
Logs and tracks all incoming remittance mail; sorts, opens and verifies outgoing remittance mail. I learned the different processes that the mail must go through. Also, how vital that every detail must be carried out.

Management was under a lot of pressure to get production from the employees. Coworkers were very supportive. They gave me tips on the techniques. The hardest part of the job was keeping my production. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work itself.
Pros
The hours were perfect
Cons
Keeping up with my production
Review Summary of Agency
EDD / Sanctions Analyst (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DE28 September 2016
As an out sourced employee, a typical day at work (HSBC) consisted of Conducting investigations on confidential government alerts assigned to Oracle Watchlist Screening (OWS) case management system and internal bank systems for HSBC Bank via alerts.Reviewing and researching information as to the KYC, CIF accounts owners and businesses via Customer Information File (CIF), Access Information Management (AIM), ECRM (KYC Support) and Next Generation Tool (NGT) a new global support for Know Your Customer & Customer Due Diligence.
Upon review of the OFAC and Sanctions guidelines, recommended whether the alerts were false positives or true matches and required escalation or not.Conducting research via Google News, World Check, Lexis Nexis, Google and several internal bank systems.
Pros
Occassional free breakfast and lunches.
Cons
Short break and daily going down of our main system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICONMA, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9