ICONMA, LLC. Employee Reviews

The job was a temporary assignment
Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI28 November 2016
Logs and tracks all incoming remittance mail; sorts, opens and verifies outgoing remittance mail. I learned the different processes that the mail must go through. Also, how vital that every detail must be carried out.

Management was under a lot of pressure to get production from the employees. Coworkers were very supportive. They gave me tips on the techniques. The hardest part of the job was keeping my production. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work itself.
Pros
The hours were perfect
Cons
Keeping up with my production
Review Summary of Agency
EDD / Sanctions Analyst (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DE28 September 2016
As an out sourced employee, a typical day at work (HSBC) consisted of Conducting investigations on confidential government alerts assigned to Oracle Watchlist Screening (OWS) case management system and internal bank systems for HSBC Bank via alerts.Reviewing and researching information as to the KYC, CIF accounts owners and businesses via Customer Information File (CIF), Access Information Management (AIM), ECRM (KYC Support) and Next Generation Tool (NGT) a new global support for Know Your Customer & Customer Due Diligence.
Upon review of the OFAC and Sanctions guidelines, recommended whether the alerts were false positives or true matches and required escalation or not.Conducting research via Google News, World Check, Lexis Nexis, Google and several internal bank systems.
Pros
Occassional free breakfast and lunches.
Cons
Short break and daily going down of our main system.
On going
Tax Accountant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC10 September 2016
I have no complaints at the moment. Everything has worked out for me since I have been employed at the company. I receive decent pay and have been provided with a good opportunity.
Dynamic and productive Recruiting and Staffing company.
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA31 August 2016
VMS and technical Staffing Consultants. Work with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 clients all over the U.S. Provides a competitive salary and benefit package.
Pros
Very competitive salary and benefits.
Very Limited Access to Anyone there...
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ9 August 2016
Never met anyone at Iconma. Just got a phone call, which I thought was kind of strange; but I really needed a job; so I wan't complaining.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Already mentioned above
Exiting is horrendous
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Florida23 May 2016
This company needs to allow its' front line people some autonomy! Horrible communication from day one and even worse at the end of the contract. Would not recommend this contractor to anyone!
Pros
Great contracts to innovative companies
Cons
Lack of communication about what is really going on, and not allowing front line employees to do the right thing!
Interesting Work
Tier III Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VA2 May 2016
I have had the opportunity to work beside great minds in database management and analyzing critical data in my roll as analyst.
Productive and effective
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh29 April 2016
The management of the office is nice .
Enjoyed with the co-workers.
Hardest part which i faced in the office that all people talk in local language but once after that culture slowly got changed and motivated there self to speak in international language.
I was enjoyed lot in my work place
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  HYDERABAD, INDIA.26 April 2016
I was learned more in my previous company, enjoyed lot. My team workers are very good and funny but serious in work. Management is super in work allocation and free lunch providing. In the end of the month work tension will be more but we enjoyed that.
Pros
FREE LUNCHES, MONTHLY PARTIES.
Cons
SHORT BREAKES.
Exceptional Professionalism
Business Continuity Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC16 April 2016
Iconma is great company to consult for but I was in site at Bank of America, good management and good culture. The office was very close to uptown Charlotte so it was easy to find great restaurants. Overall, good experience at Iconma and Bank of America.
Horrible working hours for Redflex
CSR/Verification Processor I (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ5 April 2016
At Redflex through Iconma my Supervisor was great, only reason I stayed the length of time I was there! Company management seemed very nice at first, they schedule "mandatory OT all the time" well you know 1/2 goes to Uncle Sam, so was not really worth it! Also, you have no life because of the different hours you put in!
Pros
Sometimes donuts, bagels & coffee...otherwise your on your own!
Cons
Company management seemed very nice at first, they schedule "mandatory OT all the time" so you have no life!
great company, great recruiter, No PTO
factory automation (Current Employee) –  Iowa5 April 2016
I got contacted by one of their recruiters for an engineering job for a fortune 500 company. he went above and beyond to get me the job. I really like how our partnership turned into friendship.

I'm still with the company I got hired with. They are a big company but as all big companies, when the economy goes bad I can see myself being let go, which is not iconmas fault. Great work environment.

Only downside is the no PTO. that really kills it for me.
Pros
Great recruitment team. Willing to go the extra mile for you.
Cons
bad health insurance, no PTO
Good work space
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP21 December 2015
i feel good work experience, monthly nice parties, work birden is low, rating is good in industry, work interest is more in company, i enjoyed more but salary is nt good for my work.
Contractor - hands off type
Staff Analyst (Current Employee) –  Everett, WA30 November 2015
I've only been with them for a little while but they pay on time, don't get in the way, etc, etc, etc. The downside is that they do not pay for any holidays or days that the company your are contracted to are closed. No work (no matter the reason) = no pay for that day.
Typical Recruiting Company
temp hire (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY27 November 2015
Really nice to get you in the door and fill out mounds of paperwork. After that, very little attention is paid to actually finding a job for you. They sure take their fair share of what the hiring company pays and temp workers are left to work for sub-pay levels in the position. Good luck. I have not found a recruiting company that is any different unfortunately.
Pros
You MAY find a position
Cons
Pay, actual jobs found, treat people like throw away employees
Not the best place to work
Sr. Recruiter (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI18 November 2015
The company culture is very demanding, poor leadership, the work life balance isn't great. The expectations of the employees aren't realistic. I wouldn't recommend working as a Recruiter for this company.
Pros
Work remotely
Cons
many!!!
Good
Recruitment Lead (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad20 October 2015
Good company to work with. Growth is a hindrance factor. Good Client base. Infrastructure has to be changed a lot. Incentive structure needs to be changed.
Will not recommend to work for
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA19 October 2015
No room for advancement. Low pay. Nepotism and favoritism are real at this company. I worked in a department was a mother, daughter and sister in law. The company is a great business it's just the management in place.
Pros
Work hours are a plus
Cons
No advancement unless you mother or brother in law is the hiring Manager.
nice place to work
Customer Service Analyst at Kellogg's (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MI5 October 2015
i enjoy working for Iconma, they check in with me quite frequently to ensure all is well. I like the current placement I am in and the people at Iconma seem to know where to place people that will suit them best. I believe that they could have better benefits offered; such as paid leave, it is hard to work where you have no PTO time. When you are a contactor with no PTO and the company is closed for a holiday you just have to go without pay which doesn't seem ideal.
The agency is OK, but . . . .
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FL1 October 2015
The hiring process took too long and when I got referred to the job, it was not really what I was promised. Even though it was a recognized Client the office environment was tense and I even didn't have a desk to do my job. You had to "ask for permission" to talk or address their employees and I felt I didn't belong there. Of course this was a bombshell for the agency and they never called me back.
Pros
It may have turn permanent
Cons
They should research more on their offers . . .

2.8