ICONMA, LLC. Employee Reviews

Worst company I ever worked for
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH21 July 2017
This company was the worst. I did not receive coverage until three and half months in of working, although amounts were deducted from my check. The representatives never respond to emails. The hiring process takes forever. They were always messing up time cards. The icing on the cake was they asked me for money back because they gave me the wrong amount in a check. DO NOT WORK for them. Go with another agency that actually answers your questions and cares about getting your hired and paid.
Not Good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2 July 2017
Typical Place to work
Sudden fire of employees without proper intimation
Not a good place to learn new things
Management is not good
So much of politics
Dont work for
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA28 June 2017
Main issue i had with the company was that it didnt hold up its end of the contract. We were contracted to Lockheed Martin to help on a project. Iconma was supposed to do the paper work and get us access to the site. A month goes by and none of the papers have gone through and they asked us to pay out of pocket to get access no base. I left the job shortly after that. Lockheed Martin was a great company and i wished to have worked more with them. Sad that the company couldnt hold up our end of the deal.
good contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO25 May 2017
Good contractor to work for. Pay is prompt and they stay in touch. They were regularly reaching out to discuss the pros and cons of the current job I had with Time/Warner.
Pros
Payment
Productive and fun work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CA17 May 2017
Best first job ever great pay great people you work with it's like a new family. Also your well trained for entry level and you can work your way up for a new title of work
Pros
Sales Are great
Great contractor focused company!
Risk Specialist (CAPITAL ONE CONTRACTOR) (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA27 April 2017
Very thorough! I love them! The are very good staffing firm. They placed me within two weeks. The job was a perfect match for my skills and they kept me informed during the entire process!
One of the best contract company out there.
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX16 April 2017
From start to finish my recruiter walked me through the hiring process. Once my contract was over walked me through that as well. Very professional and I enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Nothing negative.
A lot of Diversity
Contractor Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI30 January 2017
At ICONMA there is a lot of diversity within the employees and management.

This was very nice and refreshing because it created a unique atmosphere.
Pros
Company Outings
Cons
High Stress
I really like this company
Accounting Resolution Spicalist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI12 January 2017
I am working with them right now . I have no complaints. Every one that I have work with seems very nice and pay attention to my needs. I love the different experiences on the jobs that I am being sent to. It's great to learn more things, along with my experiences. And they always get me a great paying temp job.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Placed in a very comfortable professional company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WI4 January 2017
I enjoyed working at this placement. The atmosphere was professional and enjoyable. I assisted Salesmen, a Territory Developer and a Broker Sales Developer, in setting up appointments, entering enrollment applications, and answering questions and concerns from the customers.
Cool Place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI2 December 2016
Diverse staff.Very professional. I worked here for 3 years, it was a great place to work. I met a ton of professionals there.
The job was a temporary assignment
Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI28 November 2016
Logs and tracks all incoming remittance mail; sorts, opens and verifies outgoing remittance mail. I learned the different processes that the mail must go through. Also, how vital that every detail must be carried out.

Management was under a lot of pressure to get production from the employees. Coworkers were very supportive. They gave me tips on the techniques. The hardest part of the job was keeping my production. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work itself.
Pros
The hours were perfect
Cons
Keeping up with my production
Review Summary of Agency
EDD / Sanctions Analyst (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DE28 September 2016
As an out sourced employee, a typical day at work (HSBC) consisted of Conducting investigations on confidential government alerts assigned to Oracle Watchlist Screening (OWS) case management system and internal bank systems for HSBC Bank via alerts.Reviewing and researching information as to the KYC, CIF accounts owners and businesses via Customer Information File (CIF), Access Information Management (AIM), ECRM (KYC Support) and Next Generation Tool (NGT) a new global support for Know Your Customer & Customer Due Diligence.
Upon review of the OFAC and Sanctions guidelines, recommended whether the alerts were false positives or true matches and required escalation or not.Conducting research via Google News, World Check, Lexis Nexis, Google and several internal bank systems.
Pros
Occassional free breakfast and lunches.
Cons
Short break and daily going down of our main system.
On going
Tax Accountant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC10 September 2016
I have no complaints at the moment. Everything has worked out for me since I have been employed at the company. I receive decent pay and have been provided with a good opportunity.
Dynamic and productive Recruiting and Staffing company.
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA31 August 2016
VMS and technical Staffing Consultants. Work with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 clients all over the U.S. Provides a competitive salary and benefit package.
Pros
Very competitive salary and benefits.
Very Limited Access to Anyone there...
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ9 August 2016
Never met anyone at Iconma. Just got a phone call, which I thought was kind of strange; but I really needed a job; so I wan't complaining.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Already mentioned above
Exiting is horrendous
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Florida23 May 2016
This company needs to allow its' front line people some autonomy! Horrible communication from day one and even worse at the end of the contract. Would not recommend this contractor to anyone!
Pros
Great contracts to innovative companies
Cons
Lack of communication about what is really going on, and not allowing front line employees to do the right thing!
Interesting Work
Tier III Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VA2 May 2016
I have had the opportunity to work beside great minds in database management and analyzing critical data in my roll as analyst.
Productive and effective
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh29 April 2016
The management of the office is nice .
Enjoyed with the co-workers.
Hardest part which i faced in the office that all people talk in local language but once after that culture slowly got changed and motivated there self to speak in international language.
I was enjoyed lot in my work place
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  HYDERABAD, INDIA.26 April 2016
I was learned more in my previous company, enjoyed lot. My team workers are very good and funny but serious in work. Management is super in work allocation and free lunch providing. In the end of the month work tension will be more but we enjoyed that.
Pros
Free lunches, Monthly parties.
Cons
Short breakes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICONMA, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8