ICL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overwhelming due to . over worked and underpaid
Program Director (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYNovember 8, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: High co pays, low contribution to pension
a typical work day consists of having to do the work of other departments thus not giving you the ability to do what you have planned for your work schedule. Being understaffed because of ongoing budgetary issue(s) has one having to do the work of what should be 3 to 1. Salaries are low, workload is high and systemically, the agency does not have systems that increases work that ends up being a lot of wasted time or double work. .
Enjoy position
Unit Counselor (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 22, 2015
Pros: shift hours
Cons: need more client interaction
Working for ICL is great; my co-workers and my direct supervisor are supportive and assist with the work load and the bonus is my enjoyment of working with the MICA (mentally ill chemically addicted) population.
Always busy
Lead Operator (Current Employee), Charleston, SCSeptember 1, 2015
Pros: You stay busy, time flies
Cons: Its not a controled envioroment, summers are hot
Typical day at this plant is "non typical: of other plants. Everything changes everyday, we batch ingredients to make a final product. This "formula" can change hourly as we batch different products into the final product based on needs & supplies we have. Hardest part is organizing your day, as mentioned the schedule changes often.
The job was good for me while I was finishing my MSW. I now need something more lucrative.
Front Desk Counselor (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Vacation and Sick Time
Cons: Healthcare, salaries
Front Line employees are poorly paid. Health Insurance is too costly. My co-workers are great. They trained me. I learned more Crisis Intervention working with the seriously mentally ill comorbid with substance abuse and the issue of homelessness.
Good place to work.
On call desk Counselor (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2015
Pros: you get job security
Cons: little room for growth. poor salary, Overworked underpaid
A good environment to work for, it has its downfall but it's not that bad. They need to do better with the salary. The pay is too little.
 ICL (Integrated Couriers and Logistics is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company) is a brand of Sri Balaji Maxmail Pvt. Ltd.  As an Area Manager, my
AREA MANAGER (Current Employee), HyderabadOctober 31, 2014
 As an Area Manager, my responsibilities are managing a particular area (presently at Rayalaseema Area) in regarding the solving of Operational issues, sales, collections of outstanding payments etc
 I have been part of administration, customer relationship also.
appointed job with the previous experience
Office Administrator (Former Employee), kadapa-indiaSeptember 13, 2014
my day starts pretty cool with the mates by balancing work each other and as a senior person in the field my mates sometime share my work as i restricted them not to do such a friendly and cool work environment i experienced over.during the last time of finishing my shift there will such a work as usual as all employees facing i use to love that work in a challenged time,
It was a good place to work and grow.
Customer Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 21, 2014
I was a service engineer and had to solve problems with Computer equipment at client locations.

I learned problem solving skills and dealing with clients.

The management was just and encouraged hard work.

Co-workers were very co-operative and helpful.

The hardest part of the job was managing with outdated equipment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning to deal with people and new situations..
Productive and Fast Paced
Year Full-Time Employee (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 7, 2014
Pros: could take my lunches at any time, listen to music while working
Cons: n/a
Every morning i was set to do the posting and packaging for the company ICL. There was over 200 small parcels every day and i was set to finish all of the orders before 4pm so the customer receives their item as soon as possible. While i was packing the small parcels I was able to listen to music which kept me focus on the job. From 4pm to 5pm i had to lift heavy boxes to the front of the warehouse for the big parcels to be sent off at 5pm.
Good local company.
ICL gave me a mechanical apprenticeship (Former Employee), Letchworth & StenenageApril 15, 2014
Pros: good apprenticeship.
Cons: poor pay.
Good apprenticeship.
Worked on all parts of the production line.
Put me through college.
MSc Student (Former Employee), London, United KingdomMarch 31, 2014
A typical day of work involved me electrospinning a biomaterial and continuing my cell studies with it.
hardware & networking
Hardware & Network Engineer (Current Employee), ambalaMarch 25, 2014
engineering college good student strength & good study.
best college in the haryana.
left because i got better offer
Pre-Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 15, 2014
left because i got better offer than what I use to get and different career path on the same it field
very good place to work
Administrative Assistant/Unit Counselor (Current Employee), Long Island cityDecember 3, 2013
Pros: i have my own office and my director is very nice.
Cons: we are only allowed 1/2 for lunch
ICL is a veterans shelter. We service over 200 veterans and the facilily is a 24 hour shelter. I have recently been promoted to the Administrative Assistant from a Unit counselor position at another site. I am a team player and my work relationship with my coworkers are good. I don't find any part of my job difficult as I enjoy my position as an administrative assistant.
proud to get job in icl
Supervisor (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 1, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: below 12 hours
nice company, good salary, ex lent management
nice work experience, i have leaned so much of knowledge from senior management
Middle of the road
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Former Employee), Basingstoke, ENGAugust 21, 2013
Gained experience, working with a mutitude of systems but very isolated within the team
Good Pay
Industrial Intern (Former Employee), Lawrence, KSMarch 22, 2013
Good Pay and not too hard of work and everyone was easy to work with
Learning experience
Over Night Residential Counselor/ Case Manager (Current Employee), Queens Village, NYSeptember 2, 2012
I learned how to better work with people that have a mental illness, history of subtance use, and chronic medical conditions.

A typcal day at the residence would be an exchange of shift information, counting off the narcotics, getting directions from my supervisor, following up with providers and making appointments, monitoring medication, meeting with clients, checking rooms, meeting with next staff coming on, and recording events of the day in a log book.
Friendly learning enviornment and motivation
Account Manager - Industrial Sector (Former Employee), Cairo, EgyptAugust 25, 2012
Hard work with many customer calls, either by meetings,phones or entertainment. I learned real sales and the management were very knowledgeable and helpful. The hardest part was the positive competition between the team. The most enjoyable part was the annual trip for successful sales achievers.
Boa empresa
aux. Acabamento- GI (Former Employee), Betim, MGJanuary 26, 2016
Empresa boa, e tarefas fáceis de serem aprendidas. Ambiente bom, e pessoas muito éticas.