Ice.com, a leading on-line retail jeweler, located in Montreal, has on onsite, temporary Freelance Web Graphic Designer opening for the right candidate!
The position requires that you are available to work 40 hours per week during regular business hours. This position has the possibility of becoming full time, permanent.
As a leading online Jewelry retailer, every day is a fast-paced adventure in the world of eCommerce!
Typical projects include daily promotional email campaigns, landing pages, carousel slides, social media, Mobile and banners .
Must be able to work based on tight deadlines, collaborate with the rest of the design team as well as marketing team.
The Graphic Designer will be reporting to the Creative Director and will be responsible for creating industry-leading online promotional materials including emails & newsletters, enhancing current & future website and marketing strategy for the company.
The candidate must exhibit a great degree of autonomy and artistic ability and will be asked to continuously renew design and overall content presentation in a highly competitive industry.
- 4+ years' experience in graphic design work for an commerce company, preferably in the fashion and editorial business.
- College degree in graphic design
- Knowledge and skill in graphic design, layout, current trend and illustration
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills are a must
- Strong Typography skills with an eye for design
- Social Media Background is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Basecamp
- Strong command of the English language
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently
Please forward your CV, samples of relevant work or online portfolio, and wage expectations.