The Maintenance Technician position is a critical member of the maintenance team.
- strong understanding of technical equipment
- able to perform in high pressure situations
- meticulous attention to detail and quality
- ability to multi-task
- performing preventative maintenance
- trouble shooting and repair as required
- completion of work orders as required
- willingness to attend to on call/after hours emergencies
The main objective and responsibility of the Maintenance Technician is to ensure the equipment is in good repair and running. Bottling experience would be an asset.
Experience with beverage/high speed packaging equipment and/or plastics experience with Husky, Uniloy, Sidel, and Sipa equipment would be an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.