ICA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great learning experience
Order Management/Office Assistant (Current Employee), Compton, CAJune 26, 2012
I feel I have learned a lot working with ICA now currently Artboxx. They have given me the skills to be successful in my position as well as taught me other tasks from different departments so that I am well rounded and can be of help when needed.

A typical day of work consists of coming in and checking all of my emails, taking care of each and every one for the day the checking the orders I need to work on. After checking everything I am able to process the orders that came in for the day as well as figure out which orders need to be picked to provide paperwork. Throughout the day emails as well as calls must be answered and paperwork is generated for the customers that need to ship. Reports are also ran throughout the day some for personal use with my customers and some for other members of my company to review information. Every day is different which is one of the things I love, each day we have new orders, new things to take care of and you must be organized and keep up at all times. Keeping dates and details in mind is also very important and this I love since I am a bit of a perfectionist. Overall the day consists of processing orders, answering calls and or emails, preparing and generating paperwork, invoicing what ships, scanning paperwork that is complete and running different reports.
ICA Family
ADMIN STAFF (Former Employee), Cavite City, 04AJune 15, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No Benefits for Single
When I was working at ICA I do computer works open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations, Joining the different sections or department if they need manpower from the staffs.

I learned in this institution on how to deal with students, parents and as well as school teachers and principal because I'm workng in school setting but as Admin Staff.

In management, I think one of their problem is the conflict management of different prinipals of different campuses and also to the Directress.

My co-workers are well they are easy to collab with and they teach me other learnings.

The hardest part of the job is being nanny of the students who does'nt have service so that I need to entertain them.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being with my co-workers enjoying the work while learning like having chit chat when its break time and bonding while in off work.
Work environment that requires you to be detailed oriented and motivated
Claims Management Support (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: good team setting
Cons: long hours and little pay
This job requires you to be a flexible employee. The typical work week is 40 hours but that can change quickly if there is a storm anywhere in the nation. 40 hours can quickly jump to nearly 100 hours in a week. The work put in needs to be correct which means you have to be detail oriented because the insureds depend on us to help them recover through a catastrophe. There is a sense of pride you get from knowing that you are helping others when they just lost everything or things that have great significance to their lives or memories. This field requires you to be a good team worker HOWEVER you must be independent enough to take on your own tasks and get them accomplished in a timely fashion. There is very little room for error. Which, I think, is a good thing because it means you have to be diligent and always put in effort to make sure it is done correctly.
Compny was formed when John Bushman left bank, HSA. I worked five years for him there. The compny has grown over the years and deversifed in many ways
Assist Vice President/Collecion Manager (Former Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: company rewards it personel for outstanding work
It a good company. Many changes taking place within.They demand hard work but make it worth your.

I worked many years with this company and it's basic people. They are reputable people and appreciate their workers.

I had health issues arise and had to be gone longer than expected. The company needed someone who could take time and update on certain courses. I was not able and another existing Assistant Vice President took my place. When was able to return we were unable to productively run department together. I worked as outside consultant for just over year after leaving.
Productive company and a great environment to work in
Insurance Claims Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great company to work for.
My typical day at the job consist of assigning out claims to adjusters.
Billing invoices for the adjusters to get paid.
Dispersing mail. Making sure the outsider adjusters are uploading their reports.
Setting up claims.

My manager is a great boss and my co-workers were the best people you could of worked with.

The hardest part of my job is not getting the job done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people and knowing how to do my job correctly. I loved my job.
Challenging and dynamic workplace
Personality Development Trainer (Former Employee), VadodaraSeptember 23, 2013
1 My typical day at work included training adolescents from socially backward communities and making them employable.

2 I learned dealing with individual differences and how to make it work in a group setting.

3 Hardest part of my job was building self confidence in students.

4 Building self-confidence among students was also the most enjoyable part. Also, seeing them progress was equally satisfying.
Good people, learned a lot.
Customer Service/Inside claims adjuster (Former Employee), Charlotte NCMarch 17, 2012
Pros: good people to work with, learned a lot about an entirely new field of work
Cons: long hours didnt pay the greatest, travel required to advance
The people I worked with were very nice. The management seemed detached from everyday happenings. The hours were long at some points and very short at others (no consistency). Only way to progress was to travel up to and beyond 6 months a year.
I like all the various PCBs I test & t/s.
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Each month= birthday cake/ potluck
Cons: back stabbing co-workers, boss moods?
They've had lay-offs, & cut all our hrs
(off all Mondays in July= NO PAY!).
Some co-workers OK,
some not so OK.
Supervisors very moody...
don't know what we're gonna
get each day.
I'm the only Elect. Tech. there,
so all testing, T/S, & repairs
go thru me. I've been repairing
production equipment when
needed & available( prod 1st).
Great experience
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Jhansi, UPAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Good pay, great benefits, great vacation package and casual atmosphere.
Cons: Salaries are super unbalanced and not fair within the Organization."
It was a good company. They were really great with all staff members as well as with the clients. They focused on my work abilities and motivated by providing monthly bonuses. Overall it was my great experience working with them.
Layed back atmosphere somewhat dangerous at times
Technician (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJune 24, 2013
We did about every imaginable thing related to highway maintenance from animal removal to patching pot holes to fence repair. We did moving lane closures, permanent lane closures, and provided snow removal. It was very interesting learning of the immense amount that goes into maintaining highways.
Average workplace
Merchandise Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Durban, ZNJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: working hours are flexible
Cons: poor management of business
A normal working day would be to send and receive emails from overseas suppliers
Preparing the production schedule

I have learnt that the economy plays a big role in the import business

I have good relationships with my co workers
My first job
Computer Faculty (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBNovember 12, 2015
that was my first job as a coordinator for a group of minority students and I was successfully completed the job oriented course within time..after my boss told me to continue with a handsome salary but for studies i couldn't able to continue my job,
high pressured work place
Emergency Maintenance (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJanuary 9, 2015
worked rain or shine. Learned DOT specs for Road safety maintenance
Management was not there half the time.
Hardest part was dodging interstate traffic when fixing road or closing it.
Very fresh and remains me updated.
Computer Lab Instructor (Current Employee), Ranchi, JHNovember 17, 2013
It is a very fruitful experience for me . keeps me updated about current versions of windows , tally and accounting field. provides appreciation from students .
Very good company
Arabic Language Instructor (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LAJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no healthcare
Everything was going Great , I have learned A Lot from ICA , its was very nice working with ICA for 2 years and I'm still working with them on Call
Good catastrophe adjusting firm
Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 25, 2015
Solid adjusting company.
Pays decently and relatively on time.
Standard catastrophe adjusting work.
Locations have been from the mid west to the east coast.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR WHEN IT COMES TO CLAIMS ADJUSTING
Field Claims Adjuster (Current Employee), ANYWHERE USAMarch 19, 2013
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR, THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR CONTRACTORS, AND ARE ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL.
professional company
Contractual Claim Adjuster (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 21, 2014
Professional company with professional claim adjusters. comfortable environment. Insurance Claim adjusting is a stressful yet rewarding career
Productinve and Busy days
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 14, 2014
ICA provided road clean up along I75 from debri. Also worked any accidents and provided road assistance to broken down vehicles
PRODUCTIVE
Video Editor in the National television of Congo (Former Employee), KinshasaMay 7, 2012
i use to work seriously i was editing video and shouting .taking care of audio and composing music for films in the studio.