ICA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learning opportunity
Computer Faculty (Former Employee), Kolkata, West BengalApril 23, 2016
Good technical knowledge in ms excel.
Good communication skill.
Convincing people.
Manage document - like scan, mail, print, report making
cash mangement
good work and producttivity
Project Lead (Current Employee), HyderabdMarch 22, 2016
good environment
everything was automated,
environment was more process oriented
good work culture
environment was build update
Productive and comfortable.
Hardware Installer (Former Employee), Rogers, MNMarch 16, 2016
Pros: 4 hour work day on Fridays, free coffee
The start of the day was always a review of Jobs in your department to make sure hot jobs were worked on first. Machines were set-up accordingly and run. The Shop Supervisor would make adjustments in scheduling jobs and would check with you about incoming work orders. Most co-workers assigned to the hardware department were good-natured and reliable. The company has a seasoned workforce with diversity of skills.
I learned to manage work order scheduling, pulling and issuing materials for jobs, setting up hardware presses. I found working well with others and being able to instruct them on processes makes for a productive day. Always recheck your work. Inspection is key to good product.
The hardest part of the job is not enough workers and some jobs require a lot more time and skill than the average worker can do.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of a team.
Management was available for questions and were present on the the shop floor through out the day. They were personable and said "Hi", to the employees.
Great job for student.
Store Hand (Former Employee), Stockholm, SwedenFebruary 17, 2016
Pros: Great work enviroment
Cons: Poor managment
Difficult, since everyday was different from the day before. Some day where early in the morning,opening the store, others where long 8 hours days in the cashier. Best part was my colleagues, who are the best in the world. Second best was how much responsibilities I got, and how often I was asked to see to various tasks. At the end of my employment I was one of the best trained.
Fun workplace
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Hazaribag, JharkhandFebruary 11, 2016
It was very nice working there as all the staff members are very friendly there which makes me comfortable and also they were very supportive.
Great Company all around
Independent Property Claims Adjuster (Current Employee), TexasFebruary 8, 2016
Pros: Patient, Non-political people to work with, a real pleasure in communication. True professionals.
Cons: Claims volume (but this happens)
I absolutely enjoy each of the folks that I work with at ICA. They are extremely helpful, patient and respectful towards their Field Adjusters. It's a little tough to get answers at times. I would enjoy some feedback on my work, but otherwise I hope to continue a long working relationship.
ICA is a joke
dispatcher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 24, 2015
Pros: free pay
Cons: the work
I was hired as a dispatcher for the I-4 Ultimate Improvement Project in Orlando, FL. It was an enormous undertaking.

Us dispatchers were responsible for a host of crucial duties. We received no training. As in, 0% of the necessary training. I am not exaggerating. We were tossed in the seats and held to incredibly high standards without any training.

It was a joke, beginning to end. The project manager was a joke. The managers were jokes. My coworkers were a joke. I jumped ship on the third week, which is when they had us dispatchers actually work. For the first two weeks, we all sat in an office and talked and napped and ate our lunches. We got paid, though.

Originally the ICA trucks were marked with Florida Highway Patrol decals. Less than 6 months later, I saw one of those trucks...and the Florida Highway Patrol decals had been peeled off. All that remained were the ICA decals.

Like I said: ICA in Orlando is a joke.
My first job
Computer Faculty (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBNovember 12, 2015
that was my first job as a coordinator for a group of minority students and I was successfully completed the job oriented course within time..after my boss told me to continue with a handsome salary but for studies i couldn't able to continue my job,
Good catastrophe adjusting firm
Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 25, 2015
Solid adjusting company.
Pays decently and relatively on time.
Standard catastrophe adjusting work.
Locations have been from the mid west to the east coast.
Great experience
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Jhansi, UPAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Good pay, great benefits, great vacation package and casual atmosphere.
Cons: Salaries are super unbalanced and not fair within the Organization."
It was a good company. They were really great with all staff members as well as with the clients. They focused on my work abilities and motivated by providing monthly bonuses. Overall it was my great experience working with them.
Productive company and a great environment to work in
Insurance Claims Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great company to work for.
My typical day at the job consist of assigning out claims to adjusters.
Billing invoices for the adjusters to get paid.
Dispersing mail. Making sure the outsider adjusters are uploading their reports.
Setting up claims.

My manager is a great boss and my co-workers were the best people you could of worked with.

The hardest part of my job is not getting the job done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people and knowing how to do my job correctly. I loved my job.
I like all the various PCBs I test & t/s.
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Each month= birthday cake/ potluck
Cons: back stabbing co-workers, boss moods?
They've had lay-offs, & cut all our hrs
(off all Mondays in July= NO PAY!).
Some co-workers OK,
some not so OK.
Supervisors very moody...
don't know what we're gonna
get each day.
I'm the only Elect. Tech. there,
so all testing, T/S, & repairs
go thru me. I've been repairing
production equipment when
needed & available( prod 1st).
ICA Family
ADMIN STAFF (Former Employee), Cavite City, 04AJune 15, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No Benefits for Single
When I was working at ICA I do computer works open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations, Joining the different sections or department if they need manpower from the staffs.

I learned in this institution on how to deal with students, parents and as well as school teachers and principal because I'm workng in school setting but as Admin Staff.

In management, I think one of their problem is the conflict management of different prinipals of different campuses and also to the Directress.

My co-workers are well they are easy to collab with and they teach me other learnings.

The hardest part of the job is being nanny of the students who does'nt have service so that I need to entertain them.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being with my co-workers enjoying the work while learning like having chit chat when its break time and bonding while in off work.
Its in ok job
Laborer (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALMay 25, 2015
assemble custom crates and pallets for various companies stack pallets using folklift using tools like table saw miter saw nail gun staple guns etc
ICA
Netball Umpire (Former Employee), Morphett Vale, SAApril 7, 2015
I umpired netball
and would get yelled at by kids who thought I was doing a poor job.
I received much less than minimum wage and was treated poorly by staff
Compny was formed when John Bushman left bank, HSA. I worked five years for him there. The compny has grown over the years and deversifed in many ways
Assist Vice President/Collecion Manager (Former Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: company rewards it personel for outstanding work
It a good company. Many changes taking place within.They demand hard work but make it worth your.

I worked many years with this company and it's basic people. They are reputable people and appreciate their workers.

I had health issues arise and had to be gone longer than expected. The company needed someone who could take time and update on certain courses. I was not able and another existing Assistant Vice President took my place. When was able to return we were unable to productively run department together. I worked as outside consultant for just over year after leaving.
Average workplace
Merchandise Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Durban, ZNJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: working hours are flexible
Cons: poor management of business
A normal working day would be to send and receive emails from overseas suppliers
Preparing the production schedule

I have learnt that the economy plays a big role in the import business

I have good relationships with my co workers
high pressured work place
Emergency Maintenance (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJanuary 9, 2015
worked rain or shine. Learned DOT specs for Road safety maintenance
Management was not there half the time.
Hardest part was dodging interstate traffic when fixing road or closing it.
IT Manager (Current Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanDecember 2, 2014
Quite nice place to work, a friendly environment with co-workers
most valuable organisation
Area Manager (Former Employee), Orissa, Bihar, JharkhandJune 9, 2014
The most process driven organisation. love to meet people and guide them for future career.