ICA

ICA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productinve and Busy days
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 14, 2014
ICA provided road clean up along I75 from debri. Also worked any accidents and provided road assistance to broken down vehicles
I am working as FSM
Franchise Support Manager (Current Employee), mumbaiApril 23, 2014
My profile is i am looking after centers in ICA.Working as franchise support Manager.
professional company
Contractual Claim Adjuster (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 21, 2014
Professional company with professional claim adjusters. comfortable environment. Insurance Claim adjusting is a stressful yet rewarding career
ok place to work
Head of Technology-Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAFebruary 27, 2014
this was a college intern job that paid for some books and living expenses.
I.C.A
Care Assistant (Former Employee), athertonFebruary 7, 2014
worked as a carer for my grandmother in a live in capacity helping with shopping and general jobs around the home..
learning palace
Accountant (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLFebruary 1, 2014
very comfort , professional envoirnment,so many things learned from where
Very fresh and remains me updated.
Computer Lab Instructor (Current Employee), Ranchi, JHNovember 17, 2013
It is a very fruitful experience for me . keeps me updated about current versions of windows , tally and accounting field. provides appreciation from students .
Productive and fun workplace
Centre Manager (Current Employee), Dehra Dun, ULOctober 12, 2013
its good experience .good supportive team. good support form head of the member.
Challenging and dynamic workplace
Personality Development Trainer (Former Employee), VadodaraSeptember 23, 2013
1 My typical day at work included training adolescents from socially backward communities and making them employable.

2 I learned dealing with individual differences and how to make it work in a group setting.

3 Hardest part of my job was building self confidence in students.

4 Building self-confidence among students was also the most enjoyable part. – more... Also, seeing them progress was equally satisfying. – less
Challenging and dynamic workplace
Personality Development Trainer (Former Employee), VadodaraSeptember 23, 2013

3 Hardest part of my job was building self confidence in students.

Work environment that requires you to be detailed oriented and motivated
Claims Management Support (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: good team setting
Cons: long hours and little pay
This job requires you to be a flexible employee. The typical work week is 40 hours but that can change quickly if there is a storm anywhere in the nation. 40 hours can quickly jump to nearly 100 hours in a week. The work put in needs to be correct which means you have to be detail oriented because the insureds depend on us to help them recover through – more... a catastrophe. There is a sense of pride you get from knowing that you are helping others when they just lost everything or things that have great significance to their lives or memories. This field requires you to be a good team worker HOWEVER you must be independent enough to take on your own tasks and get them accomplished in a timely fashion. There is very little room for error. Which, I think, is a good thing because it means you have to be diligent and always put in effort to make sure it is done correctly. – less
i loved it
Landscaper (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2013
Pros: great job
co-workers where great guys landscape mant.of the toll roads it was fun weed eat edge mow shovle off dead animals out of the road
Layed back atmosphere somewhat dangerous at times
Technician (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJune 24, 2013
We did about every imaginable thing related to highway maintenance from animal removal to patching pot holes to fence repair. We did moving lane closures, permanent lane closures, and provided snow removal. It was very interesting learning of the immense amount that goes into maintaining highways.
Good Company
COO, Vice President, General Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 6, 2013
Good Company cared about it's employees, customers and clients.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR WHEN IT COMES TO CLAIMS ADJUSTING
Field Claims Adjuster (Current Employee), ANYWHERE USAMarch 19, 2013
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR, THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR CONTRACTORS, AND ARE ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL.
Educational Institute
N/W Engg (Current Employee), ChandigarhJanuary 28, 2013
Its good to work with Ica. i had learn a lot of things from it. Co-Workers are very supported. i enjoyed it.
Very good company
Arabic Language Instructor (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LAJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no healthcare
Everything was going Great , I have learned A Lot from ICA , its was very nice working with ICA for 2 years and I'm still working with them on Call
it is a very good company
Curriculum Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Carson, COOctober 1, 2012
it is a very good company .organized and pay well
and even pay for food and rent car for us
perform construction duties
Crew Chief (Former Employee), GAJuly 31, 2012
great people and management to work around. the best part is your co workers and the worst part would be job security
Great learning experience
Order Management/Office Assistant (Current Employee), Compton, CAJune 26, 2012
I feel I have learned a lot working with ICA now currently Artboxx. They have given me the skills to be successful in my position as well as taught me other tasks from different departments so that I am well rounded and can be of help when needed.

A typical day of work consists of coming in and checking all of my emails, taking care of each and every – more... one for the day the checking the orders I need to work on. After checking everything I am able to process the orders that came in for the day as well as figure out which orders need to be picked to provide paperwork. Throughout the day emails as well as calls must be answered and paperwork is generated for the customers that need to ship. Reports are also ran throughout the day some for personal use with my customers and some for other members of my company to review information. Every day is different which is one of the things I love, each day we have new orders, new things to take care of and you must be organized and keep up at all times. Keeping dates and details in mind is also very important and this I love since I am a bit of a perfectionist. Overall the day consists of processing orders, answering calls and or emails, preparing and generating paperwork, invoicing what ships, scanning paperwork that is complete and running different reports. – less

1 2 3 4 5