IATA Employee Review

Short but worth it!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 November 2012
Great contract experience, it allowed me to expand my customer service experience in a different level. I was working with airline and freight companies.

Other IATA Employee Reviews

muy buena empresa
Freelance translator from English to Spanish (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 September 2017
muy buenas condiciones, ambiente y compañeros al nivel mundial
Interesting and important industry to be involved in and support.
Executive Events Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2016
Working at IATA has allowed me to develop and grow both personally and professionally, in a dynamic and diverse environment. My knowledge and responsibilities have expanded over the years, when it comes to events and other projects. I feel that I have learned to efficiently and productively accomplish tasks and objectives, as well as resolve issues promptly and constructively. As I work alot on the sponsorship aspect for events, I continue to learn to recognize opportunities for the organization and react in a timely manner. I also work with many people (internally and externally) from diverse backgrounds, and this is definitely one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.