IATA Employee Review

Good Working Culture.
Student (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KL18 March 2014
The Institute in which I Studied (Guiders Academy of Aviation), i could learn more about IATA/UFTAA. Environment over there was really comfortable and convenient. Colleagues were very co-operative.

Each day in the company which i previously worked (Spiceland Holidays & Entertainment Pvt.Ltd.)was really helpful. Workers over there were really co-operative. Management environment was really liberal. Most of days Stress handling is a part, but i believe that i could handle them well.

Other IATA Employee Reviews

muy buena empresa
Freelance translator from English to Spanish (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 September 2017
muy buenas condiciones, ambiente y compañeros al nivel mundial
Interesting and important industry to be involved in and support.
Executive Events Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2016
Working at IATA has allowed me to develop and grow both personally and professionally, in a dynamic and diverse environment. My knowledge and responsibilities have expanded over the years, when it comes to events and other projects. I feel that I have learned to efficiently and productively accomplish tasks and objectives, as well as resolve issues promptly and constructively. As I work alot on the sponsorship aspect for events, I continue to learn to recognize opportunities for the organization and react in a timely manner. I also work with many people (internally and externally) from diverse backgrounds, and this is definitely one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.