IATA Employee Review

Beneficios, respecto, pero poca proyección
Subgerente de Comunicaciones para América Latina (Current Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, RM22 September 2012
Empresa con reconocimiento internacional, seria y de trayectoria.
Estable y cumplidora.
Poca proyección para periodistas.
Pros
benefícios, estabilidad, seriedad
Cons
casa matriz muy lejos, chile es poco relevante. periodistas tienen poca proyección

Other IATA Employee Reviews

muy buena empresa
Freelance translator from English to Spanish (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 September 2017
muy buenas condiciones, ambiente y compañeros al nivel mundial
Interesting and important industry to be involved in and support.
Executive Events Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2016
Working at IATA has allowed me to develop and grow both personally and professionally, in a dynamic and diverse environment. My knowledge and responsibilities have expanded over the years, when it comes to events and other projects. I feel that I have learned to efficiently and productively accomplish tasks and objectives, as well as resolve issues promptly and constructively. As I work alot on the sponsorship aspect for events, I continue to learn to recognize opportunities for the organization and react in a timely manner. I also work with many people (internally and externally) from diverse backgrounds, and this is definitely one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.