Ian Martin Employee Review

Ian Martin was recently voted "one of the best places to work"
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tiverton, ON2 July 2013
Although demanding, they are looking for professionalism from all levels of the company. They have been operational for more than 50 years with a good batting record.

Other Ian Martin Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work But...
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario5 July 2016
I like this place, it is comfortable. But for me, comfortable is not awesome. I like to disrupt, question, and move forward with new ideas and initiatives. Most people in this environment are hesitant to discuss best practices, improvement, and analyze their own and the teams collective output with scrutiny at the fear of being pushed away from the level of comfort that embedded in the company.
Pros
Good and wholesome people.
Cons
Not a focused environment, lack of planning, and leadership. Top heavy.
Safe and productive workplace
Commissioning Lead/System Specialist (Current Employee) –  Maces Bay, NB1 June 2016
Safety is reflected in all decisions. Having the opportunity to work as a commissioning lead and system specialist allowed me to be split time between the office and field work. Each day brought new learning opportunities, challenges and triumphs. I look forward to continuing in a work place where I can contribute with my work ethic and positive attitude.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ian Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9