Our client is recognized as one of the top 10 Best Employers in Canada for 2012. This organization puts its people first and is a global leader in their industry. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an exciting company and be part of a dynamic culture then please read on….
General Outline of duties:
To sell the services of this company to both new and existing customers, to service existing customers to ensure their needs are met while developing new opportunities within, plus have a "hunter" mentality to grow and uncover new prospects and customers.
- Will work closely with sales manager to achieve assigned revenue objectives in assigned territory with a focus on growth and Business Plan attainment.
- Will meet with customers plus implement and maintain call cycle to include face-to-face meetings, phone calls and email
- Understands and has knowledge of current market, pricing, products and competition
- Expand opportunities with existing and new clients by selling the full suite of services with the specific objective of growing revenue.
- Prepare and present proposals that are customized to each customer's individual needs
- Regularily maintain an up-to-date CRM database
- Manage customer expectations through the use of standard operation procedures, key performance indicators and thorough follow-up skills.
- University/College degree/diploma or combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience in field sales (in transportation/logistics)
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Must have solid computer skills in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ability to work independantly
- Consultative selling style with proven ability to close
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Must have experience selling LTL freight services
If you have the above qualifications and would like to apply, please submit your resume by responding to this posting. We thank all applicants, please note only those candidates with the closest qualifications will be contacted for an interview.