Our Large North American Industrial Supply client is looking for an accomplished and energetic Account Manager - Industrial Sales to join their growing team in Saskatoon.
This opportunity is with a growing, stable, innovative and supportive company that is experiencing unprecedented growth. Our client's extensive and reputable product line means that you will be representing highly respected and trusted products that are in demand.
Complete autonomy for your territory, flexible hours on the road
Manage existing customer base plus untapped potential for growth
Excellent compensation package including company benefits and car allowance.
3 weeks paid vacation (after 1 year)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years of direct b2b sales experience within the industrial tool or safety equipment arena.
- The ability to work effectively with a base of existing clients to unearth all business potential within accounts and uncover new prospects.
- Must have advanced communication and interpersonal skills to build business relationships through effective questioning and closing techniques.
- Excellent territory management skills with the ability to rank and prioritize prospect base.
- Must be a target conscious individual with the drive to meet and exceed territory targets.
- Willingness to learn a vast product line and effectively provide “solution based” options for prospects and clients.
- Proven ability to land new business and maintain long term relationships with customers.
- Team player who can bring key sales strategies to the organization and work closely and effectively with the Inside Sales team and the District Sales Manager to meet and exceed client expectations.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position then we'd love to hear from you ! To apply please submit your resume. We appreciate and thank all interested candidates and will contact those candidates who have the qualifications for the role.